With extensive experience in video/film production and promotion, William has produced, directed, written and edited for a variety of projects ranging from feature films and documentaries to DVD Bonus Features and on-air promos for HBO, PolyGram, DLT, Disney and GoodTimes. William excels in fast-paced, high-pressure situations and is accustomed to meeting strict deadlines and budgets.
Recent projects include:
• Associate Field Producer, "Building Wild", NatGeo
• Associate Story Producer, "Church Rescue," NatGeo
• Associate Story Producer, "Celebrities Undercover," Oxy
• Associate Story Producer, "I'm Married To A. . .," VH-1
Past projects include:
• Wrote, produced, and edited long- & short-form infomercials for On The Mark Productions.
• Wrote, produced and edited on-air promos and trailers for HBO, AMC, Universal and PolyGram
• Wrote, produced and edited DVD bonus features/mini-documentaries for Disney, Fox and Warner Bros.
William's background includes a wide variety of creative and operational expertise well beyond what his résumé can impart, experience that includes, not only producing, but writing, editing, production coordinating, directing and shooting. It is this familiarity with all things production that makes William uniquely suited to meet your company’s needs. The combination of creativity, high energy, expertise and a commitment to the utmost quality work has resulted in a consistently strong track record of successful project launches.
To review examples of William's work, please go to www.williamgilmore.tv
I have been in the industry since 2000.
An overview of the evolution of toys from the stone, stick and feather to today’s life imitating robots. This is an excerpt from the full documentary featured on the Disney Blu-ray DVD of Pinocchio.