OVERVIEW OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Owner of full service TV/Web production company: whose recent clients include Pepsi & MLB.
• Produce, shoot and edit segments for Emmy Award winning programs including: This Week in
• Baseball; Yankeeography; Boston Red Sox: Faith Rewarded, and NBC Sports: Football Night in America.
• Produced sketch comedy show for Lorne Michaels which was the most-viewed TBS original program and was
listed on Entertainment Weekly’s “It List”, and received a positive review in Rolling Stone.
• Skilled in filming and editing with television production software/hardware including Avid, Final Cut
Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, HD/SD/DV cameras, etc.
Dawn2Dusk Films, New York, NY 2007 – present
• 15 years of editing experience on Avid, Final Cut, Premiere & After Effects certified.
• Produce, shoot and edit content for clients including Pepsi, MLB and Showtime.
•D2D recently edited on “The Club” for MLB Network & “The History of the All Star Game for ESPN.
NHL Productions, New York, NY 2005 – 2010
Senior Producer/Senior Editor
• Produce, shoot and edit segments for NBC, Versus, Warner Brothers Home Video and NHL Network.
• Supervising Producer of 60 player features that are distributed to broadcast partners during NHL season.
NBC SPORTS: SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL, New York, NY 2008 – present
• Edit NFL highlights packages for Bob Costas, Keith Olbermann and Dan Patrick during live broadcast.
• Create graphics and script for highlights to enhance comedic style of Olbermann and Patrick.
SHOWTIME SPORTS, New York, NY 2007
• Edit fighter videos on-site for Showtime’s live telecast of ShoXC Mixed Martial Arts event in Mississippi.
• Create graphics and edit highlight vignettes under a tight deadline using Final Cut Pro and After Effects.
MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBALL PRODUCTIONS, New York, NY 2002 – present
• Produce segments for Emmy Award winning FOX, ESPN, YES & MLB Network programs including:
TWIB; Prime 9; ESPN: The Year of the Milestone; MLB All Star Game; ; 9/11: Baseball Remembers.
• Edit long and short-form promotional and sports programming.
DETROIT PISTONS, Auburn Hills, MI 2005
• Write, produce, film and edit features Emmy Award winning programs: Pistons Weekly and Primetime Pistons.
• Produce commercials for Detroit Pistons, Detroit Shock and DTE Music Center events.
THE FOOTBALL NETWORK, Baton Rouge, LA 2003 – 2004
• Supervise start-up networks Avid editing and live TV post-production departments.
• Produce, shoot and edit content for Spike TV, Nickelodeon, and Sports Illustrated NCAA DVD’s.
NATIONAL LAMPOON NETWORK, New York, NY 2002-2003
Producer/Shooter/Editor—National Lampoon’s Gamers
• Manage budget, filming, editing, and delivery of popular video game review show.
• Cultivate relationships with video game companies while maintaining editorial independence.
BROADWAY VIDEO: BURLY TV, New York, NY 2001 – 2002
Producer/Shooter —Dave & Steve’s Video Game Explosion (2002)
• Produce TBS network’s highest-rated original content program for SNL’s Lorne Michaels which was
hosted by Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm writers.
Segment Producer/Shooter—Imposter (2001-2002)
• Research and plan hidden camera practical jokes from conception to implementation.
• Supervise Los Angeles-based prank segment including cast from Artisian Entertainment’s
National Lampoon’s Van Wilder.
MAX BROADCASTING NETWORK, New York, NY 1999 – 2001
Associate Producer/ Asst. Editor—MaxFootball.com/MaxBaseball.com
• Manage production output for crew of ten during filming and post-production.
• Script content and create graphics for MLB and NFL news shows.
ESPN CLASSIC, New York, NY 1998 – 1999
• Control studio personnel by acting as liaison between the Director and studio floor.
• Assist Production Designer with continual changes to backdrop of the stage.
ABC NEWS—WWAY TV, Wilmington, NC 1997 – 1998
Producer: “The Locker Room Show”
• Show won the AP Award for Best Sports Show in North Carolina, beating out larger market stations.
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA - WILMINGTON, Wilmington, NC