Friendly, reliable, hard-working Audio and Video Production assistant with strong administrative skills.
Current Experience includes:
• Providing FOH client services and general office work such as reception, answering phones/emails, scheduling appointments, data entry, coordinating video-conferences, purchasing office supplies, document support, research, ordering lunch, and light bookkeeping.
• Setting-up and managing interactions on Twitter, Facebook and other social media accounts.
• Organizing and maintaining administrative and operational databases.
• Booking studio time and scheduling the appropriate staff/talent for in-house recording sessions.
• Prepping/ clearing recording studio sessions for sessions, including drums and mic setups/ breakdown.
• Managing VO talent intake and casting calls.
• Post-production assistance for media projects such as mixing audio, organizing tape libraries, digitizing footage, scene selections, uploading videos, and other basic tech tasks.
• Performing QC on spots, generating XML subtitle revisions and syncing to video.
• Uploading and maintaining files on FTP site and backend of company websites.
• Maintaining production workflow and reporting status to the Senior Project Manger.
For several years, I worked as a full-time Senior Office Administrator while pursuing production training. In that diverse, fast paced creative environment, I wore multiple hats including receptionist, office administrator, A/V tech and event coordinator.
➢ Exceptional client service skills with a positive attitude.
➢ Excellent written and oral communication skills.
➢ Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with staff at all levels.
➢ Excellent multitasking and project management skills.
➢ Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
➢ An insatiable appetite for technology.
➢ Deep and versatile knowledge of music styles, genres and artists.
➢ Knowledge of signal flow and studio technology.