I am a motion, web & print graphic designer, tv/film editor and I have been working in the field doing all of the above on a full-time, consistent basis for the past 5 years at Comcast.
My role at Comcast was to wear as many hats as possible in the production/post-production & design world.
I have edited, designed and animated broadcast commercials, using the current branding of Comcast's nationwide services and advertising practices.
I have been responsible for researching current design trends and applying it in a unique and creative way in a number of projects.
I'm looking to get involved in any type of multimedia work, whether it be design, animation, editing, what have you.
I have worked in and am proficient the following areas:
- 2D/3D After Effects Animation
- Blue Screen Compositing
- Motion Tracking
- Show opens, bumps and lower thirds
- On air graphics
- Editing of high-energy segments & shows
- Production work (shooting, lighting, blue screen)
- Coding AE Expressions
- Flash: Design, Animation & Actionscript 3.0 coding
- PSD Web layouts & templates
- Element creation
- Working with developers on functionality
- HTML/PHP/CSS Coding (Basic Knowledge)
- Billboard Design
- Promotional posters, business cards, etc.
- Truck wrap Art
- Brochures and flyers
- Set Backdrops
- Powerpoint presentations
- PDF Presentations
Excel VBA Worksheets:
- Coding intricate Databases for video logs
- Creating one-step tape label templates
Please check out my website at www.silhouedit.com
Please call or e-mail me if you need any additional information.
I look forward to speaking with you!