- Director/Cinematographer and Editor of international television show.
- Filmed live events from concerts to corporate seminars.
- Captured countless once-in-a-lifetime events where there is only one chance to get it right.
- Captured aerial shots from microlight aircraft, helicopters, biplanes and even while upside-down in stunt planes.
- Filmed in extreme weather conditions at negative 5 degrees in Wisconsin atop skyscrapers and a stadium roofs, to dusty conditions and 115 degree temperatures in Africa.
- Filmed from physically challenging platforms such as stadium catwalks, repelling from cliffs, and rough seas in the Mediterranean Ocean.
- Extensive experience with a variety of cameras including large format Betacam and cameras in studio configurations, to smaller HD cams, large-chip DSLR's and disposable (hopefully not) crash-cams.
- Experienced in working solo and with teams.
- Setup and lit hundreds of formal interviews.
- Setup and ran audio from lav to shotgun microphones.
- Setup and ran on-camera teleprompter.
- Software experience includes all versions of Adobe Premiere and Boris FX
I have been in the industry since 1988.