I have been a professional Camera Operator for over 8 years. I hold a Union Card with IBEW. Currently I freelance mainly with Brighthouse Sports Network on a weekly basis. I can properly light a inteview with 3 point lighting. I can help you shoot, edit and produce your next project.
- -Canon 7D
- -Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens
- -Sennheiser ew100ENG G3 Wireless Mic System Camera Mounted
- --EK 100 G3 diversity receiver
- --SK 100 G3 bodypack transmitter
- --ME 2 clip-on microphone (omnidirectional pick-up pattern)
- --SKP 100 G3 plug-on transmitter
- -Samsung S11 Handheld Mic
- -Rode VideoMic
- -Sholdermounted Rig
- -Tripod Bogen Manfrotto 503 Fluid Head
- -Dimmable LED on Camera Light
- -Macbook Pro
- -FinalCut Studio 6
- -Adobe Design Suite
Freelance Television Production February 2006-Present
-Companies Worked for: BRIGHTHOUSE SPORTS, GOLF CHANNEL, FOX SPORTS, CBS, COMCAST, NFL, NETWORK, DISCOVERY CHANNEL, ect...
-Sports Covered: NBA, NFL, NASCAR, College Basketball, Football, Baseball, High School Football, Soccer, LaCross, Baseball, Softball, ect...
-Position: Camera Operator, Utility, PA, and Runner.
-Responsible for setting up Television Truck, Building Camera and Operating.
-Running Cables and setting up other Audio/ Visual equipment.
Audio/Visual Supervisor- R.A.V.E.N. Ministries May 2007-October 2012
-Setting up and Maintaining A/V equipment such as Projectors, Lighting, Audio, and Video.
-Working with many host churches, traveling the country coordinating church programs while running audio, doing
video projecting, and streaming video online.
-Working with Large Bands of 20 or more musicians and 30 or more vocalists on one stage.
-Coordinating Events and Staging by managing stage setup.
Studio Technician- Channel 15 WDSC (PBS Affiliate) February 2006-May 2009
-I worked at the television station in almost ever position available, even directing and producing a few shows.
-Being able to be a useful member of the team in any position.
-Primary Positions: Technical Director, Video Engineer, Tape video, Jib and Camera Operator
- Daytona State College
- -B.A.S. Supervision and Management 2014-Present
- --A member of Sigma Beta Delta-3.65 Cumulative GPA
- -A.A. Degree/A.S. Digital Television and Media Degree Graduation May 2010
- --Certificates: Digital Video Fundamentals, Broadcast Production, Webcast Technology, Webcast Media
I have been in the industry since 2006.