Strengths & Competencies:
• Directing. Production Lead. Creative Direction.
• Expert in live studio or remote multiple-camera operations
• Accomplished E.F.P. (Electronic Field Production) and E.N.G. (Electronic News Gathering) Director, Producer and Cinematographer (Director of Photography, D.O.P.)
• Outside Broadcast Truck remote live coverage set-up expert
• Creative content & Programming specialist for network broadcast & narrowcast.
• Commercially artistic and business oriented.
• Superb on-air visual communication skills.
• Web page design artist. Broadcast program title card designer.
• Proficient in promo and ad copywriting.
• Expert in managing the production staff, technical crew, artists and talents.
• Dependable in handling project master plan budgets and managing production cost reports.
• Responsive to corporate goals, airtime sales, traffic operations and sponsors.
• Able to operate most industrial production equipment (cameras, switchers, cranes, camera stability systems and non-linear editing systems)
• Proficient with AVID, Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premier.
• Well-versed with microwave, fiber transmissions, satellite booking procedures, and HD conversions.
• Trained with BBC & CNN in Manila and Washington, D.C.
1987 - Writer, longest running sit-com in the Philippines.
1988 - Producer/Videographer for longest running Motoring Show on TV
1988 - Seoul Olympics – Associate Producer / Writer. (South East Asia TV Coverage)
1992 - Programming/Production Manager (Sky Cable TV network in the Philippines)
1992 - Barcelona Olympics – Producer / Studio Director (Philippine Broadcast)
1992 - Launched Movie Channel and Sports cable Channels (i Channel & Sky Sports)
1994 - News Studio TV Director ( for 24-hour Philippine Cable News Channel)
1994 - First TV Director to cover daily Senate Plenary Sessions live.
1990 /94 /98 - Producer, Writer XI, XII, XIII ASIAD Games
1999 /99/ 01 - Producer - Director SEA Games (South East Asian Games)
1995 - Director - World Youth Day Coverage (Pope John Paul II visit) Launched TFC (The Filipino Channel) Worldwide.
1996 - Launched first local 24-hour Music Channel: “MYX”
1998 - Live Game Director MBA, NCAA, UAAP (Basketball)
2002 - Producer/Director Philippine Travel Channel (Lakbay TV)
2004 - Member Foreign Press Centers, DC, NY. LA
We have been in the industry since 1987.