Rue de Genève 107
Thônex (available also for Lausanne, Bern, Basel, Zurich, etc), Switzerland CH 1226
Quick response, reasonable rates, quality services.
I use my own three 4K cameras: SONY FX6, FX3 and FS7, Sony G-Master prime and zoom lenses, tripods, lights, production monitor with LUTs and sound recordist services with Sound Devices 633 mixer / recorder, Sanken and Sennheiser directional & lavalier wired & wireless microphones.
Lights: Aputure bi-color LS 300x with Light Dome II, two Alladin BI-FLEX, Dedolight spot bicolor, etc
Experienced in interviews, round-table discussions, webcasts - live streaming, corporate video, travel documentaries, etc
More TV crew & services also available from my local network: soundman (sound recordist), fixer, gaffer, etc.
Producers / journalists also available, speaking English, French, German, Swiss German, etc.
Credit cards & PayPal payment accepted.
- DoP (director of photography) with SONYs (FX3, FX6 & FS7) camcorders Full HD up to 4K, NTSC & PAL, microphones, lights, teleprompter, editing suite, etc.
- Experienced camera operator for live broadcast (satellite uplink from SNG / OB trucks, etc).
- Green / blue screen setups, live stand ups, current affairs.
- Video journalist services (research, record, mobile video edit locally and upload your story).
- Webcast - webminar production for conferences, training, presentations with slides, etc.
- Cameraman for media training, record and playback immediately
- Remote interview set ups (your journalist talks to interviewee via Skype™ from your TV station as I record with pro camera from location).
- Fast video files upload with fiber optics internet connection (1000 Mbps upload speed)
- Concept to delivery video production: script, film, edit, optimize footage for Social Media, etc.
- Soundman (field sound recordist) available with his own gear of Sound Devices 633 mixer / recorder, Sanken lavalier and boom microphones, wireless kits and more.
- 2nd cameraman also available with own Sony FX6 and Sony FS7, micros, lights, etc.
- Video editors, assistants, grips, extra crew available at short notice from our local pool of talented colleagues.
- Network of producers and journalists speaking diverse languages such as French, German, Greek, are available for documentaries, voice overs, TV reportage, etc.
We have been in the industry since 1990.
Photos of lighting equipment4 photos
Very reliable, friendly, precise. Very nice to work with.