To employ my skills in an artistically challenging professional working environment.
Received a Bachelors of Fine Arts in Animation from top-ranked Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah, Georgia- March, 2010.
• Courses at which I excelled: 2-D Design, 3-D Character Setup and Animation, Digital Cell Animation, Composition, Survey of Sequential Art.
AWARDS / HONORS:
• Made Dean’s List at the Savannah College of Art and Design several times.
• Obtained full scholarship to Savannah College of Art and Design through John’s Hopkins University system.
• Obtained full scholarship to Bloomfield College, New Jersey.
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Photoshop 7 through Adobe Photoshop CS4.
o Skillfully created digital matte paintings, cell-shaded drawings, character design mock-ups, and a personal label.
• Proficient in using Macromedia Flash 8 through Adobe Flash CS4.
o Prepared several short films using digital cutout style animation.
• Adept in using Macromedia Dreamweaver 8 through Adobe Dreamweaver CS4.
o Created personal website using Dreamweaver CS4, CSS, and HTML.
• Adept in using Adobe Illustrator CS2 through CS4.
• Proficient in operating Adobe Premiere CS3 through CS4.
o Created personal reels in Premier CS4.
• Proficient in manipulating Adobe After Effects CS3 through CS4.
• Experienced in utilizing Corel Painter 9.
o Created digital matte paintings in Corel Painter 9.
• Knowledge and application of HTML.
• Knowledge and application of CSS.
• Fashioned digital 3D models in Autodesk Maya.
• Proficient in both Macintosh OSX and Microsoft Windows.
• Fans have solicited me to create artistic pieces.
• Excellent storyboarding skills.
• Excellent expository and creative writing skills.
• Skilled in using Microsoft Office.
ACTIVITIES / MEMBERSHIPS:
• Member of Women in Animation.
• Active member of SCAD’s Anime club.
• Assisted junior year roommate with the production of several of her student films.
• Engaged in testing a tabletop role-playing game developed by a friend.
Graphics design intern for Aberdeen Iron Birds Baseball at Ripken Stadium in Aberdeen, MD: July 2010 – September, 2010
Used various software systems to create designs for the team scoreboard and promotional items on promotional game evenings. Some examples are the creation of graphics for:
• Nascar Night
• Superhero Night
Wendy’s of Eldersburg, Maryland
Cashier and front line server: June 2006 to August 2007 and June 2008 to August 2008.
• Took and processed customers' orders.
• Positively interfaced with customers and employees.
• Efficiently worked the drive – thru.
Big Lots of Eldersburg, Maryland
Seasonal Retail Worker: November 2007 to January 2008
• Arranged Displays.
• Customer Assistant.
• Stocked and maintained order of shelves.
Diddywopps & Keeffers Art Camp: Monkton, Maryland
Camp Counselor: July 2007
• Taught drawing techniques to young children.
• Developed art activities and assisted children in improving artistic techniques.
• Supervised children’s physical activities.
REELS, PORTFOLIO, AND LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION AVAILABLE AT: