At 10-S Tennis Supply and Fast-Dry Courts, I focus on video and marketing projects designed to grow 10-S, as well as its sister company, Fast-Dry Courts, and reach our customers in the best ways possible! We are continually adding educational and promotional videos, reaching out to our customer base, and finding new ways to showcase the equipment we sell and the quality work which we perform. Recently, I have also taken strides to grow my skills as a Customer Service Rep. for 10-S!
Projects I have been involved with include:
• Video Projects such as "How To" instructional videos, Product Videos, and Promotional Videos
• Photo shoot for the launch of a new e-commerce website / continued Product Photography efforts for our website and catalogs
• Marketing / Database Updates to keep our client base current
• New Marketing Efforts such as Drone Videos showcasing current / completed court construction
• Graphic Design Projects (such as the company Holiday Cards, Company Reference Sheets, etc.)
• Writing for the company blog, "Court Authority"
My background mainly consists of video and audio production. Additionally, I have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite of software, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. I love situations in which I might be challenged, both creatively and intellectually, as well as have the opportunity to strengthen and expand my skills set and knowledge base.
Past work includes an internship with a video production company called Kenny Jackson Video, now Anthem Pictures, based in Jonesboro, AR. My responsibilities included post-production on projects, assisting on production shoots, logging and capturing footage, and pre-production tasks. I have also worked with Prelude Pictures in West Palm Beach, FL doing promotional video editing for NASCAR driver Blake Koch.
SPECIALTIES: Product and Promotional Photography, Video Production, Video Post Production, Customer Service, Company Blog Posts