Salt Lake City, Utah
I have many years of experience as a Production Coordinator, my creative and administrative abilities, as well as my personal and professional attributes will prove beneficial. I am an extremely organized, thick skinned, detail oriented and tenacious individual who thrives in a deadline driven environment and has a knack for coordinating major events and retreats. I have the propensity to always stay composed while juggling multiple tasks simultaneously. Some of my tasks and skills are as follows:
* Prepare deal memorandums for talent and crew, certs, check requests, mileage forms, petty cash expenditures, timecards, W4, I9 and W9 forms, carnets for international shooting; Reconcile credit card bills; Code invoices for payment; View various productions for quality control
* Provided stellar personal and administrative support for high level executives while maintaining full confidentiality, professionalism and possessing the innate ability to fraternize favorably with staff from entry level to CEOs. Very people savvy.
* Executed minutes for standing development meetings, wrote pitches for ideas. Read, logged, and provided notes for incoming scripts and viewed reels. Corresponded with writer’s agents and managers. Compiled a list of writers.
* Set up conference calls to include parties in Australia, United Kingdom, New York and Los Angeles simultaneously.
* Rolled calls, managed the calendar, arranged international and domestic travel, completed expense reports and handled monthly accounts payable and quarterly taxes.
* Planned departmental off-site retreats. Scouted and booked the venue, managed catering, assured appropriate equipment was available for the meetings as well as copying and distributing handouts.
* Oversaw the entire hiring process of staff members from interviewing, hiring and orientating, verifying paperwork that accompanied their application, performing reference checks and ordering background checks.
* Worked as a Coordinator on TV and film projects.
* Managed models, actresses, musicians for over 2 years.
* Tracked timesheets to ensure that all of my staff was paid in a timely manner.
* Handled and balanced petty cash accounts and money distribution.
* Coordinated and liaised with the organizers for the major film markets such as the American Film Market and the European Film Market.
* Secured office space, furniture and all of the necessary amenities to create a fully functional work and meeting environment during the film markets.
* Submitted the required materials for popular film festivals including Sundance, SXSW, Cannes, etc.
* United States passport holder in the event that international travel is necessary.
* Able to work independently or with a team.
* Over 10 years of proofreading and editing for an award nominated television Director for Disney and Nickelodeon utilizing Final Draft.
* Responsible for troubleshooting and repairing IT issues.
* Type 50 words per minute, proficient in using most office equipment such as scanners, fax machines and copiers.
* Thorough knowledge of Google Apps, Act 11, Microsoft Office Suite including MS Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel and WordPerfect for Windows.
* Over 7 years of Digital Photography, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, Vegas Video and some minor Avid experience.
* Incredibly Mac, PC and internet savvy as well as highly resourceful with social networking knowledge.