• Proficient with both conventional and intelligent lighting consoles from a variety of different manufacturers including High End Systems Hog 2 series, Hog 3 series, Hog 4 series, Hog3PC, Hog IPC, GrandMA series 1 and 2 consoles, Avolites consoles, as well as various ETC and Elation consoles.
• Experience with conventional and intelligent lights from virtually every manufacturer.
• Experience with special effects products such as confetti cannons, hazers, fog machines, and other atmospheric effects.
• Possesses the talent and ability to learn a console on the fly.
• Ability to take a clients’ vision and execute the vision successfully.
• Big show experience.
• Understands the importance of proper event execution.
• Very well organized and coordinates well with a team.
• Ability to troubleshoot problems under pressure.
• Able to lead a team to success.
• A hard worker who likes to lead his team by example.
Although my primary skill set is Lighting I also have a great amount of experience in Audio. I have experience since 2007 with Pro Tools recording systems and also as a concert audio technician. Skills in both FOH and Monitor Engineer. Have experience with a variety of digital consoles including Yamaha PM5D, M7CL, Midas Pro 1 and 2, Digidesign Venue and Digidesign Profile and many analog consoles.
August 2nd , 2014- Colt and The LACS – Valdosta, GA - Lighting Designer/Operator
July 20th/22nd, 2014- World Wrestling Entertainment/24-7 Event Services - Backstage Set Scenic Tech for WWE Battleground 2014 and WWE Raw
July 27th, 2014- Warped Tour/24-7 Event Services – Local Stagehand
July 25th, 2014- John Legend All of Me Tour – St. Augustine, FL- Lighting Designer
July 12th, 2014 - Jeremy Camp Reckless Tour – Valdosta, GA- Lighting Designer
July 5th, 2014- Winger/Great White – St. Petersburg, FL – Lighting Designer/Operator
June 30th,2014- Katy Perry Prismatic Tour – Stage Right Dimmer Lighting Technician Local Crew
Other clients in the past include KPMG, Verizon, IDEXX, Pollo Tropical, Taco Cabana, Dish Network, Minecraft Convention, Pearson Technology, StageCrew, Crew Call, DJ Clay – Psychopathic Records, Axe Murder Boyz – Psychopathic Records, BoonDox – Psychopathic Records, Kung Fu Vampire – Mad Insanity Records, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Wiz Khalifa, Goodie M.O.B., Nonpoint, Kreator, Devil Driver, Hed P.E., Korn, Anybody Killa, Potluck, and many others.
Freelance Lighting Designer
334 798 2455
I have been in the industry since 2005.