Skilled in training/development and identifying and resolving performance issues using
Prescribed performance management techniques.
Disciplined and well organized in work habits, with the ability to function in high pressure situation.
• Desktop publishing — familiar with both IBM and Macintosh desktop publishing software packages. Keen eye for design and layout.
• Teaching — able to give instructions or lessons enabling others to learn (via explanation, demonstration and supervised practice).
• Managing — help build a team through recognizing and utilizing the skills of others, by directing and supervising others in their work.
• Writing — can clearly communicate an idea or mood in writing. Have strong command of language and grammar.
• Scheduling — able to prepare a coordinated, timed plan for procedure on a project, which entails making arrangements for events.