I have a Bachelor's of Science Degree in "Visual Effects and Motion Graphics" from The Art Institute of California, Los Angeles.
I have experience with supervising/coordinating teams of digital artists within post-production.
Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3D Studio Max, Shake, Nuke, PF Prep, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Microsoft Office *Quickly adaptable to new software and operating systems
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task during a fast-paced changing work environment
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent problem solving and time management skills
• Experience with supervising a team of artists within a fast-paced post-production environment
• Experience with post-production pipelines and content creation, management and delivery
• Experience with communicating adjustments needed for content and assets with clients in a professional manner to ensure best quality possible
• Compositing: (Integration of digital and live action elements, Green/Blue Screen Keying & Cleanup, Matte Painting, Rotoscoping/Matte Generation, Color Correction, 2D and 3D Tracking/Match-Moving/Stabilization)
• 2D & 3D Motion Graphics/Animation
• Video Editing/Restoration
• Photography/Digital Image Manipulation
• Data Management/Organization
I have been in the industry since 2007.