I graduated cum laude with a bachelor's degree in communications from Stetson University in 2010 and am looking for a job in the production field. I interned at Pink Sneakers Productions in Orlando, FL and assisted with many aspects of reality TV production (including development, casting, and post production). It was while at Pink Sneakers that I discovered my passion specifically for reality TV/documentary production. I also discovered that my areas of strength and interest within the production realm lie in casting and production coordination because of my ability to spot great characters and stories as well as my strong organizational skills. I also have experience as a production assistant for several live events. I am energetic, a team player, and very eager to learn.
My relevant experience includes:
Intern, Pink Sneakers Productions, Inc., Orlando, FL Aug - Dec 2009
• Assisted in several aspects of reality TV production for major production company (past projects include True Life for MTV, My Big Redneck Wedding for CMT, Hogan Knows Best for Vh1, Miami Social for Bravo), including casting, development, and post-production
• Managed front desk (multi-line phone, greeted guests, filing, MS Office/Excel)
Production Assistant, Illusion Productions, Orlando, FL March 2011-present
• Produced documentary “Why Me?” on breast cancer highlighting survivor Roxanne
Hopkins for Adventists Health System
Production Assistant, Class Productions (NY based), Orlando, FL July 2010
• Produced play “Diabetes: Close to the Heart” for ADA corporate event
Production Assistant, Illusion Productions, Orlando, FL May 2010-present
• “A Healthy 100” for Florida Hospital Fish Memorial, episode list upon request
Voice-Over and Film, Illusion Productions, Orlando, FL Dec 2009 - present
• Voice-over actress and puppeteer for “Lily,” Elliot and Friends (5 episode children’s pilot series)
I have been in the industry since 2009.