A Bulgarian native, Valentina Ganeva holds a BA degree in Film. In 1997 Valentina partnered with N. Mechi and together they opened the post-production studio Murex in Santa Monica, CA. Valentina supervised the post-production on numerous projects and provided administrative support, preparing and managing budgets & schedules of various projects simultaneously and being the primary liaison with clients. Valentina is also an AVID and Final Cut Pro editor. She has edited numerous music videos, commercials, trailers, life concerts and documentaries. Among her talents are music driven montages and strong story telling skills. She is currently on the Roster for the Motion Picture and Television Industry.
• Team-oriented with strong project management skills.
• Very resourceful, organized and loyal.
• Communicates effectively on many topics - technical, business, and creative.
• Works independently and collaboratively.
• Multi-task and meets deadlines.
• Ability to persevere and stay positive.
• Creative with attention to details and design.
• Sense of humor and honest and good-natured personality.
References upon request.