6 Years total in Production Sound.
4+ years as an Audio Director & Live Sound Mixer for ABC.
2+ years as a Studio Camera Operator for Live Productions for ABC & UNIVISION, Seattle.
- Northwest Afternoon (Live to Tape Mixer)
- Live News Telecasts (Live to Air Mixer)
- Univision Spanish Language
Broadcasts (Live to Tape Mixer)
- Seattle Sounders MLS
(2 seasons) (Live to Air Mixer)
Recent Local 695 Credits Include:
- American Horror Story (Utility, 2nd Boom)
- MOM (Utility, 2nd Boom)
- Stand Up Guys (Utility)
- Citizen Pinoy (Sound Mixer. 3 Episodes)
Past Sound Mixer Projects:
- Creative Live : Zack Azarius Tutorial on Studio Photography
- College Football Pre & Post Game Reports (WA State Huskies)
- 2008 WA state Governors Debate
- 2010 WA state Senate Debates
*Completed courses & certified to use Model 2 & 7 Fisher Booms.
Experience with Cooper Sound, Euphonix, Mackie, Yamaha & Wheatstone sound mixers.
Willing to travel Nationally or Internationally. Current Passport In-Hand.
I have been in the industry since 2007.
Sound Design Project for Art Institute Portfolio