I have 20+ years experience in location sound for film and video, audio post production, and sound design - I love what I do, and I would love to work with you!
• audio post (Sprint, NC Tourism, Billy Graham Association
• commercials (Mobile 1,Pepsi, Mt Dew, Nascar, Nationwide, etc.)
• news (NBC Iraq, Katrina, 911, etc.)
• documentaries (Aerosmith for A&E, The Earl Scruggs Museum, Coal Ash)
• reality (Racer X, My First Sale, Racing Wives)
• live shots (NCB Nightly with Brian Williams, Today Show, GMA)
• and multi-track music recordings (Talladega Nights on location, studio and live sessions)
• as well as multi-track playback for film (Shake, Rattle, and Roll, Bolden, Adam Sandler, A&E)
I have been in the industry since 1990.
Mike Cavell has been one of the top sound mixers in the Southeast for years. In addition to his location work, Mike also has a really amazing recording studio for any post production needs. He is my first recommendation when I am unavailable to cover a shoot and a great colleague.