Freelance Makeup , Hair, Wardrobe & Grooming based in the Raleigh / Durham area of North Carolina
Specializing in natural makeup application for females and males. Experienced in airbrush and HD/4k makeup . For the media & Live Events .
I love what I do, I have the best, coolest, most satisfying job ever!
As a creative, I have had the fortune of learning from and working with other top creatives in several different media. I aim for positive interactions on every job and strive to leave clients, co-creatives, professional and non professional talent with the best experience possible and completing my work in a timely fashion.
I am comfortable working on set, solo or in a team.
What I bring to the table:
* 20 years of experience. I continue to hone my craft, knowing what it takes to get the job done and that failure is not an option.
* Professional, positive attitude. I have a calm demeanor that allows me to think things through quickly towards a solution.
* Competitive full and half day rates
* Adept at all types of hair styling from short & simple, slick & wet techniques to elaborate up-dos.
* Capable of creating period hairstyles and make-up.
* Proficient at photographic make-up, both black & white and color.
* Able to create simple special effects, i.e. bruises, burns, cuts, scars, beards and wigs, etc.
* Able to relate well with a wide variety of personalities
* Quick and efficient in completing responsibilities
* Astute, artistic, imaginative and creative.
I've been published in numerous magazines including, Time, First for Women, Duke Creative , Wedding pages, Contemporary Bride, Weddings Magazine . Some of my clients include: SAS, Wake Med, Date Line, 48 hours, HGTV's reality show "Love it or List it", Lowe's Home Improvement, The Limited, NBC 17, L'Oreal, and ESPN.
I have been in the industry since 1992.