"script-to-screen" producer, co-producer, associate producer, Post Supervisor of award-winning broadcast, film and corporate television content. Having an extensive background in project development, production, and post-production.
Comments from some of my clients..
• "A truly professional job" Greg Black, In-House Producer, Eva Gabor International
• "The tape is super...all the qualities of a big league product/'Gene Herz, Drake Inc.
• "YOU guys are the best." Dr. Steven Bierman, CEO/President, Venetec, International
• ASSOCIATE PRODUCER, Post Prod Supervisor, Feature Film finished 2013 “Chinamen’s
Chance” see @ http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5qb2z_chinaman-s-chance-trailer_shortfilms#.USlkPDdmGSo
• Co-Producer/Camerman "Panama War Cops" Embedded with DOD and US Military Police during first weeks of operations.
• ATAS, Academy Television Arts and Sciences, Event Co-Producer:
Academy of Television Arts and Sciences:
- The Eyes Have It event: http://www.emmys.tv/events/2011/06/3DTV
- The New Now of Television event: http://www.emmys.tv/events/2010/06/new-now-television
- HighDef REVOLUTION 2 event: http://cdn.emmys.tv/events/2009/hidef2.php
- TAPE-LESS REVOLUTION event: http://cdn.emmys.tv/events/2006/tapeless-wrap.php
- NEXT-TV #2 Forum event: http://cdn.emmys.tv/events/2006/next-main.php
- NEXT-TV #1 Forum event: http://www.emmys.tv/events/2005/nexttv_wrap.php
• COLUMBIA PICTURES, EDITEL Hollywood CA, Supervisor, Editor
• KNET-TV, Channel 38/24, L.A., Facility Manager, Production/Post Production.
• FOTO-TRONICS,FOTO-KIM INC. Operations Manager, Colorist
• MAGIC FILM & VIDEO WORKS Sales Exec., Digital Intermediate & Post
• DIGITAL PROD. RESOURCE Sales/Rental Manager, NLE systems
• ABC-TV Video Tape Engineer and Telecine Colorist
• MCA/DISCO-VISION Supervisor, Trainer for Mastering Department
• PLANET CENTRAL Cable Television Network, Stage Mgr./UPM
• TRIAD PRODUCTIONS Producer, TV Commercials
• S.F., STATE COLLEGE Broadcasting Dept., Staff Supervisor, Teacher
• B.A. Broadcast TV Communications, Cal State University. CA
• F.C.C. First Class & General Licenses, and SPL, Endorsement, Radar
• Event Producer for the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
• Pacific Gateway College, Member of Board Directors,Glendale CA.
• Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America.
• ATAS, Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, active Emmy's Judge
• Hollywood Today Magazine, Field Reporter and senior technical writer
• 3D International Society Active Judge and Member
• PRCC, Pacific Rim Chamber of Commerce, Board Member.
• FAB, Film Advisory Board, member and Technical Adviser
FURTHER REFERENCES PROVIDED ON REQUEST
I have been in the industry since 1982.