Highly creative and efficient editor, cinematographer, director and writer with extensive experience in all three stages of productions of varying scale. Excellent production coordinator and manager and effective team player. Clear and concise when conveying concepts. Excel at thinking on the go, managing time, and boundless energy.
Willing to move and/or travel. Ideal salary: $45,000-$55,000 per year. (negotiable depending on nature of work and the area's cost of living)
- Creative and skilled in corporate, promotional and documentary style videography. Proficient using multiple SD and HD formats and adept with lighting design and running sound.
- Very capable video editor with multiple programs. Proficient and creative with many styles ranging from promotional and documentary style to narrative films. Very keen eye for detail and enhancing sub par footage while making tight deadlines.
- Creative writer and director of narrative films including two features. Both a visual and performance oriented director.
- Creative and efficient cinematographer with keen eye for lighting and composition and great ability to improvise with minimal resources.
- Capable and thorough production planner with ability to work with minimal resources to create a great product.
• C300, C100 and all Canon DSLR’s
• Audio – lavalieres and boom mics,
external recorders such as Zoom H4
• Wide range of lighting gear
• Tripods, monopods, dollies, sliders,
• Production Coordinator
• Sound/Boom Operation
• Adobe Premiere Pro
• Avid Media Composer
• Microsoft Office
• Adobe InDesign
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe After Effects
• B.F.A. Film, Syracuse University, 2009
• Senior Thesis: Writer, director, cinematographer and editor of feature length film, The Story Of
• Prague Film Workshop: Studied with professional film makers and teachers at FAMU (Czech Republic’s National Academy of Film & Television), May 2008
MZed (Monte Zucker Education) March 2012 - current
• Adobe Premiere Pro Editor for promotional material for our tours, downloadable workshops and training series, and other client work such as content for the Canon Live Learning Website.
• Production coordinator and shooter for these projects
• Coordinator of tour and workshop logistics
Notable Projects Include
• The Directing Motion Tour with Vincent Laforet May – July 2014
- Editor of downloadable workshop and other promotional material
• Need Light? Speedlite! Tour with Bob Davis & Stephen Eastwood March – May 2014
- Coordinated logistics and trained onsite tour crew
- Shooter and editor of each photographer’s own training series Sept 2013 – January 2014
• The Art of Visual Storytelling Tour with SNL Film Unit Cinematographer, Alex Buono June – August 2013
- Onsite coordinator and salesman for all 32 stops of the workshop
- Shooter and editor of promotional and sponsor material.
C47 Films (Rochester, NY / Toronto, Canada) January – February 2012
• Camera operator for Project SnoFighter 2, a documentary about the lives of snow plowers.
Blue Sky Media (Naples, FL) January 2010 – December 2011
• Avid Editor for interviews, commercials and other promotional videos
• Head videographer, shooting and lighting videos for original programming
• Schedule and alter programming for community television station using Audience.tv
• Production planning, including budget proposal and production scheduling
• Creative consultation with clients
• Organize and consolidate archives of raw footage
CGI Communications (Rochester, NY / Ft. Myers, FL) July 2010 – October 2011
• Freelance videographer – direct and shoot footage, based on a script, for CGI to edit online
promotional videos for their clients, typically hotels, real estate, dentist offices & other companies
WGCU (Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers, FL) February 2010 – October 2011
• Assist with shooting WGCU programs as a studio camera operator
• NO CLUE (short) 2014 Writer, Director complete
• THE EMPTY (feature) 2012 Writer, Director complete
• BFF ZOMBIE (short) 2011 Cinematographer complete
• BLACK & WHITE MONDAY (short) 2009 Writer, Director complete
• THE STORY OF (feature) 2009
I have been in the industry since 2009.