• Film and Television Production: Wide-ranging knowledge of film and video projects from inception to completion. Effective at organizing and coordinating shoots; experience using production equipment. Conduct script analysis and contribute to script changes. Ability to write and edit scenes, treatments, and scripts; competent in film and sound editing.
• Administration and Communication: Provide efficient administrative support for a wide variety of program participants and staff. Prioritize and organize workloads to meet strict deadlines; train and support team members. Establish and maintain strong working relationships with management, staff, and internal and external groups.
• Satellite Uplink and RF Communications: SNG Uplink & Downlink Operator on trucks and vans, known as Transportable Earth Stations (TES), working with Fly-away sets, Ku & C-band. Working knowledge of component, composite and SD-SDI & HD-SDI video, analog audio, digital AES, embedded and dolby-E audio, routing, intercom, fiber and control systems. Working knowledge of RF
equipment, encoders, up/down-converters, IRD's, Spectrum analyzers, and TWTA's
• Technical Proficiencies: ProTools, Final Cut Pro (4, 5, & 7), AVID, Movie Magic Budgeting and Scheduling, MS Office, WordPerfect, Sony Digital and Panasonic Video Cameras.
• Strengths and Accomplishments: Enthusiastic and creative; demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and objectives. Excellent organizational and communication talents; solid skills in improving productivity and efficiency while reducing costs. I’m definitely a people person.