Dedicated professional with 15+ years experience working Administrative and Management positions within Governmental and Academic environments. Areas of expertise include Visual Information, Audio Visual Support, Project & Data Management, Administrative Operations and Program Management/Support. Problem solver with an aptitude for discerning accurate technical solutions, resulting in increased efficiency, productivity and organizational goal achievement.
* 10+ years in DODAF.
* 5+ years Visual Information, Multimedia, Photography
* Graduate of Full Sail University's DCBS Program. Practicing artistic concepts of traditional filmmaking. Mastering technological tools to utilize everything from independent news gathering, documentary filmmaking to commercial production and web video.
* Sony NEX FS100U
* Manfrotto Tripods
* 3 Vid Light system 1100w
* Sennheiser E835 Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
* H3N Zoom Recorder
* Canon 50D
* 50mm 1.8 | 70-200mm IS f/2.8 L II | 18-55mm Canon lenses
* 2 Photogenic Strobes w/Umbrellas and Softbox
* 43" 5-in-1 Collapsible Multi-Disc Light Reflector
* Backdrop Stand w/10X20 white/green-screen Backdrop
I have been in the industry since 2007.