- Coordinated graphics production for RAID and OFF! consumer products .
- Created online content and SQL databases which improved access to over 90,000 pages of internet line art that reduced file movement by 25%.
- Wrote Selenium Java web driver programs that automated grouping and tagging of line art images which eliminated line art file set assembly.
- Wrote J-script like app that stores product numbers and generates shortcuts to jump to project DAM webpages.
- Assigned photographic digital assets to post production teams in India for the global studio producers in Chicago, Belgium and China
- Coordinated and scheduled teams to perform digital image retouching, compositions and colorway variations as directed by corporate clients reducing photographer labor to make new images.
- Updated daily production schedule spreadsheets and posted them on the client digital asset management portal to identify client priorities resulting in better production decisions.
- Built project briefs that directed studio production work for packaging images and copy for client contracts.
- Create, mix audio and edit original YouTube videos with Adobe Premiere Pro.
The Second City Training Center, Chicago, Acting Program: Acting and Scene Study 1 and 2
The Second City Training Center, Las Vegas, Acting Program:
Improv For Actors IFA1, IFA2 and IFA3
B.A. Computer Science, Roosevelt University, Chicago
School of Art Institute of Chicago:
Digital Video, Computer Animation, Photography