Álvaro Fernández is a seasoned producer with more than 15 years of experience in commercials, independent film and branded content.
Álvaro works directly with brands, agencies and production companies in preparing bids, budgeting, finding talent, crew, gear and vendors for in or out of town clients.
- Years of experience producing both large-scale international projects and small shoots with tight budgets.
- Preferred accounts and long-term relationships with top vendors in town for any kind of project need or size.
- Access to top union and non-union crew.
- Positive, transparent, nothing-is-impossible attitude with a calm demeanor.
Latest bookings include:
• TCL / Line Producer / Tia Blanco / Commercial / 2018.
• TCL / Line Producer / Product Launch National Campaign / Giannis Antetokounmpo - Powerful Performance / Commercial / 2018.
• Escape Hotel Hollywood / Production Manager / Commercial / 2017.
• Motherfucker! / Producer / Monolithic Films and Get in the Van Productions / Short-film / 2017.
• NBTV Studios New York / "Race for the Top" / Line Producer, UPM/ Branded Content Series / 2017.
• Keith Porter-Snell Concerto pour la main gauche, 1st Cadenza by Maurice Ravel / Producer / Music Video / March 2017
• Roku, Inc. / Iconoclastic Media / Line Producer / New products commercial campaign for 2016/17.
• August Connect / Iconoclastic Media / Line Producer / Two National Television commercials / 2016.
• August Home Access / Iconoclastic Media / Line Producer / Two National Television Commercials / 2016.
• Roku, Inc. / Iconoclastic Media / Line Producer / New Products Commercial Campaign for 2016/17.
• August Home Access / Iconoclastic Media / Line Producer / Two National Television Commercials / 2016
• Antoine L. Collins / Monolithic Films / Producer / "Somewhere Along the Way" / Music Video - Exclusive launch with Q Digital / January 2016
• Prealth / Monolithic Films / Producer / "Empowering Americans" / Healthcare Commercial / December 2015
• Light On Shadow / Berlin Philarmonie Concert Projections / Producer / Super8 and HD fine art film projections shot in the Swiss Alps; Berlin; and Lake Como, Italy / September 2015.
• Roku, Inc. & Best Buy / Iconoclastic Media / UPM / Eight Commercial Spots / 2015
Álvaro is part of an incredibly talented generation of Spain’s movie industry diaspora, which is making exceptional films all over the world. Through his Monolithic Films banner, Álvaro has produced award-winning content and films:
• Mosolov's Suitcase / Feature Film / Hybrid narrative-documentary exploration of Alexander Mosolov: composer, bad-boy dandy, and forgotten genius of the Soviet Avant-garde / 2018
• Wittgenstein's Repertoire / TV Feature / Co-production with KPS Productions / Currently filming in the UK, US, and Austria / 2017
• Artur Schnabel: No Place of Exile / Feature TV (ARTE and RBB Berlin) documentary about composer Artur Schnabel. Location shoot in Berlin; Schwyz and Sils Maria, Switzerland; Lake Como, Italy; Vienna; and San Francisco / 2015-16.
• Berlin Philarmonie Concert Projections / Super8 and HD fine art film projections shot in the Swiss Alps; Berlin; and Lake Como, Italy / September 2015.
• Life Is No Joke (35mm, Short Format, 2012) / Producer [Official Selection: LA Shorts Fest and USA Film Festival].
• Bert's Plan (16mm, Short Format, 2010) / Producer [Awards: CINE's Golden Eagle, Silver Palm in Mexico International Film Festival, Van Gogh Award in Amsterdam International Film Festival].
I have been in the industry since 2004.