My name is Johnie Wood. I am a digital filmmaker. My passion lies in cinematography; however, I am also skilled in post production as well as producing.
To put it simply, I make movies. I can create anything from narrative films to public service announcements to training videos.
During my time at The Art Institute of Las Vegas, I was trained in the workflows of the vast digital film and video world (P2, HDSLR, JVC's pro line, DV tape, etc.). I fancy myself a camera operator and cinematographer. I am skilled in HDSLRs, long lens EFP/ENG cameras and fixed lens cameras. On the post production side, I am knowledgable in Avid Media Composer and Final Cut Pro 7 editing suites.
- Production Assistant: Katy Perry's "Waking up In Vegas" Music Video
- Camera Operator: Alien Ant Farm concert Cheyenne Saloon
- Cinematographer & Director: "Sound Check" Reality TV Show Pilot
- Camera Operator: "Is This The Face of Autism" Documentary
- Cinematographer: "Downfall" 48 Hour Film Festival Las Vegas
- 2nd Unit Cinematographer: "The Survivor" (2011)
- "The Survivor" was featured in two film festivals throughout the U.S.
- Best in Show: Art Institute of Las Vegas Portfolio Show