Graduated from Indiana University a Telecommunications Major, I have been trained extensively in the art of Production and Design and Telecommunications Management. The areas that I have gained knowledge about range from camera skills to lighting and sound design to editing to flash, 3D and website development and programming I am an aspiring student looking to step into the
world of film and TV production to invest my knowledge and experience in the real world.
INDIANA UNIVERSITY, BLOOMINGTON
(BACHELORS OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS)
• Specialized in Film & Television Production, Design & Production Management (including Pre and Post Production)
• Placed in Deans List for Academic Excellence: Spring 2011, Spring 2012 and Summer 2012
• Grade Percent Average Spring 2011 – 3.75, Grade Percent Average Fall 2011 – 3.68, Grade Percent Average Spring 2012- 3.925, Cumulative Grade Percent Average- 3.427
1. DOCUMENTARY PRODUCTION- OFFLINE EDITOR AND CAMERA ASSISTANT
(January 2012- May 2012)
• Worked on a Documentary called Indiana Flea Market which will be telecasted on TV (WTIU)
• Worked as a camera assistant, transcription, and offline editor.
2. YOUNG HOLLYWOOD- POST PRODUCTION INTERN
(June 2011-August 2011)
• Post Production Intern at Young Hollywood in Los Angeles.
• Learned about graphics, website production and edited celebrity interviews.
• Trained under the Head Editor of Young Hollywood, Mary Clavering.
3. FITNESS AND WELLNESS CENTER
(September 2010 to December 2011)
• Receptionist/Front Desk/Peer Mentor for 1 and ½ years
• Assist Students and Clients with products/services
• Customer Service: Act as a front desk/receptionist
• Cashier: Sell memberships
• Managing member lists,
• Maintaining and Organize fitness and wellness center
• Supervisor: Tiana Williams
4. INSIGHT PRODUCTIONS- PRODUCTION AND POST PRODUCTION WORK
(May 2010- June 2010)
• Worked on shooting commercials for a local Production company based in Bloomington.
• Worked on Pre-Production, shoots and Post-Production work covering logging footage,renaming files and fixing final edits.
5. NEW YORK FILM ACADEMY- STUDENT IN TRAINING
(June 2010-July 2010)
• Trained in Digital Filmmaking starting from Pre-production to Post -Production.
• Produced and directed a silent movie, music video, and a 10 minute short story.
• Worked in crews to produce our projects using hi-tech cameras and excellent lighting equipment.
6. NYU STUDENT PRODUCTION- PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
• Assisted as Production Assistant for a major documentary called The Race for RacialIndependence for the graduate students in NYU. The projects talked about the racial war in New York Boroughs.
• Gained experience on the cameras, lighting, audio equipment and sound editing.
7. NEW YORK REPORTER- CAMERA ASSISTANT
• Assisted with Camera and Sound Equipment for a local news reporter in Manhattan.
Thoroughly enjoyed on-field experience that provided me with an opportunity to work with a Manhattan reporter to get news in the entertainment industry.
1. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Trained in Camera, Sound and Lighting Equipment
• Final Cut Pro
• Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Flash
• Cinema 4D
• Website Production and Programming
• TV Studio Control Room Equipment
• Microsoft Word, Power point and Excel
• Youtube and Video Uploading
• Social Media Advertising
• Telecommunication Management Work
2. ACADEMIC SKILLS
• TV Studio Production
• Program Graphics and Animation
• 3D Programming
• Field Production and Post Production
• Production and Design Techniques
• Interactive Media Design, Website Design
• Audio Production with sound equipment
• Sound Design through Garage Band, Pro Tools
• Production Management
• Telecommunications Management
I have been in the industry since 2011.