Photographer, editor, director, and animator.
I can develop, shoot, and edit interesting video - long or short form. Creative eye, motivated & dedicated to the project at hand, personable to crew, knowledgeable of the set and technology.
Researched and modeled "arctic tour boat" and "icebergs" for animation opening scene of "Endangered Species" pilot using Cinema 4D. Collaborated on writing, design and execution of :30 animation "Factoid" for Pre-show. Created elements in Photoshop, Cinema 4D, and Chroma Keyed elements together via Final Cut Studio along with LiveType elements and music to deliver final 1920x1080 HD in Quicktime .MOV file. Modeled a treehouse structure based on illustrations provided by Treehouse Studio using Cinema 4D. Finished product was composited with other characters and elements for their Homepage.
In conjunction with the Orlando Tech Digital Media Arts department, produced a project for the Florida Hospital for Children on their “WISH” funds raising proposal presentation. The delivered package consisted of designed graphic support materials: 4x6 table cards, 28x22 presentation posters, along with animation and narration, edited to music and delivered in HD on disc for the actual presentation.
• “Failure Forgiven” - Design, layout and production of CD packaging: liner notes, CD cover art and labeling.
Graphics Creative on newspaper ads of Sales layouts where I would scan, edit clip-art, download digital photos, and build original graphic elements in Quark, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
Crewed on feature films, national commercials and theater productions.
• Account liaison to labs for films processing & transfers to video.
• Budgeted, scouted and secured locations for film production. Auditioned talent for film production. Secured licenses to music rights for film projects.
• Screenplay adaptation for TV series pilot.
• Set and arrange lighting units as the scene required. Mic talent with lavalieres and perform sound checks, set up of Jimmy Jib arm for camera, program and operation of Tele-prompter for talent.
• As Unit Manager of Craft Services, marshaled four other Production Assistants duties, drafted work schedules, tabulate Petty Cash, daily delivery and set-up of Craft Services in the studio and on location, included driving of company van for daily pick-ups and deliveries.
• Negotiated promotional items with national corporations in exchange of screen placement and credit. Edit 16mm and 35mm film: reconstituted 35mm reels by filing picture and sound trims according to editor's logbook. Edited 16mm on 6-plate Moviola.
3rd Place Winner at Xanadu Film Festival, 1985 for my 16mm Docu-mercial entry of "Art of Glass", documenting the creation process of a glass piece and the studio workings of Glass Blower, Steve Fellerman's Art Glass.
Started out in radio at WCVH-FM, Flemington, N.J. and was responsible for operation of the board for various broadcast programs, host shows as DJ/Program Manager, collect and present AP style news stories, production of PSA spots, produce/conduct interviews.