Working full-time for over 20 years at the same New York City company as a recording engineer/sound designer/composer, and now as a freelancer for the past several years, I've amassed a wealth of skills that I'm eager to share with others. Please find below a list of the services I offer, my expertise, and passions:
- Audio Engineer:
-Live/Studio Track Recording: happy to provide examples, able to record any live situation, from multi-track to single mic (VO/Spoken word)
- Mixing/Editing: working with existing tracks, all styles music and/or spoken word. Also audio restoration on sonically damaged media.
- Mastering: finishing pre-mastered mixes for master quality media to the deliverable specifications
- Post Production: final mixes for Radio, TV, Film, Webisodes, Podcasts. All media to the deliverable specifications. Stereo and/or surround.
- Composer/Producer/Sound Designer: composed music and created sound design for film, TV, radio, and TV commercials under tight deadlines. Highlights include Super Bowl compositions through Campbell's soup commercials.
As my side passion, I produce current Pop/Dance/R&B artists (and even Rock/Alt Rock- where I first started!). Also create dance remixes of existing tracks (with several releases in Europe). Can supply project-specific examples as necessary*
Whether you need an existing "library" track (I have many tracks fully cleared and available for licensing), or something originally composed for an upcoming media project, please feel free to reach out.
- AVID Certified Pro Tools Training: Director Of Education in the New York City Training Center (ProMedia Training), teach Pro Tools to beginners as well as industry professionals on all levels (through Expert Certification) in a classroom setting, as well as on premise in commercial and private studios. Whether this training leads to ultimate AVID certification, or is a more customized goal-specific one, I am able to tailor to everyone's needs. I also teach at SAE (School of Audio Engineering) as well as Future Media Concepts, here in New York City.
- Pro Tools Studio Consultation: consultation and assembly of AVID Pro Tools systems in commercial and private studios in the Tri-State area. Also conducted remote consultation/troubleshooting sessions.
Besides my website and Linkedin profile, I am also able to provide project-specific examples.
I have been in the industry since 1985.