• Award-winning artist, producer and director with over 20 years of experience
• Best-selling author and lecturer in the field of computer graphics
• Acclaimed educator and training/curriculum designer
• Accomplished business manager
• Adept problem-solver
Experienced in all aspects of art production, corporate marketing/advertising and business management.
Recently employed as the Executive Director of the Digital Animation and Visual Effects School at Universal Studios in Orlando Florida.
Formerly the 3D Modeling/Sculpting Instructor at the Digital Animation and Visual Effects School
Former Art Director at CAE, USA, Inc. Courseware Development Team at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson, Arizona. Responsible for department oversight, graphic design and animation for courseware production, and interface design for the Air Force's Briefing Room Active project.
• Contributing author to "ZBrush Professional Tips + Tricks" by Paul Gaboury
• Author of the Pixologic ZBrush Pipeline Guide for LightWave
• Co-Author of the best-selling book "Essential LightWave v9"
• Co-Author/Editor of the best-selling book "LightWave 3D  1001 Tips & Tricks"
• Co-Author of the LightWave 3D  "Getting Started Guide"
• Co-Author of "Essential LightWave 3D "
Video Post Production and Editing
Motion Graphics and Compositing
CG Lighting and Rendering