I have worked in both long and short form broadcast for 26+ years.
Long form experience was with Bright House Networks where I was Sr Producer on Fascar this Week, a weekly racing show in Florida. Duties for this position were; cameraman, editor, writer, technical director and motion graphics designer.
Short form experience was working on call as a cameraman for Central FLorida News 13, a twenty four hour news channel.
I am open to all positions in Pre-Production, Production and Post Production in any location nationwide. I not only have experience but I will also relocate if needed.
524 SW St Lucie Cres., Apt 210 Stuart, FL, 34994
EVENING & OVERNIGHT BUILDING MANAGER
The France Apartments, Stuart, FL / Dec 2015 – Present
· Point of contact for after hours Operations with residents & contractors.
· Maintenance and Monitoring CCTV system.
· Onsite overnight security.
FREELANCE DIGITAL VIDEO PRODUCER & COMMERCIAL DRONE PILOT
D.Gabriel Productions & Drone4HighR, Stuart, FL / Jan 2015 – Present
· Motion Graphics, Light Design & Green Screen Capture.
· Sound Engineering, Recording and Editing.
· Creating original content and Programing for privately run Public Access Television.
· Troubleshooting and retrofitting Public Access Television hardware and systems.
· Digital Video Producer for Short & Long Form Video.
· Experienced Part 107 Certified Commercial Drone Pilot.
MOTORCYCLE TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
Motorcycle Training Institute Inc., Jensen Beach, FL / Apr 2018 – Jan 2020
· Overseeing & Running Live Riding Exercises for 8 to 12 operating on their own individual motorcycles.
· Teaching Fl State Classroom Curriculum for Motorcycle License.
· Examiner for Fl State Motorcycle Knowledge & Skills testing.
Savanna Club Home Owners Association, Port Saint Lucie, FL / Mar 2016 – Jul 2017
· Re-branded & Relaunched Savanna Club Public Access Ch SC63.
· Short & Long Form Video Production, Editing & Motion Graphics.
· Special Event Coverage & Packaging for Multiple Platform Broadcast
· Website Design, Content Creation & Database Management .
· IT Specialist for Computer Systems & Network
DIGITAL MEDIA TECHNOLOGIES FREELANCE PRODUCER & CONSULTANT
MindTripper Ink Freelance Digital Artist, Vineland, NJ / Jan 2009 – Dec 2015
· Digital Video Cameraman, Editor, Motion Graphics Designer.
· Light Design, Sound Engineering, Recording & Editing.
· Website design and Site Management, including embedded content with full video and sound.
· Building and Programing computer systems and workstations.
· Technical consultant for Individuals and Corporations in regards to Electronic Equipment purchases.
CFL News13, Orlando, FL / Jan 2005 – Apr 2008
· Cameraman for ENG Video Packages & Special Assignments.
· Active News Crew During & After Natural Disasters and Civil Emergencies
PRODUCTION SPECIALIST LEVEL 3
Bright House Networks, Orlando, FL / Jan 2004 – Apr 2008
· Executive Producer for "FASCAR this week" Broadcast Weekly on channel BHN21 & On Demand.
· Senior Editor Verifying Programs prior to Broadcast.
· Control Room Operator for ch BHN21 & On Demand Service.
· In Studio Technical Director, Cameraman & Crew as needed.
· Filmed & Crewed on Events such as Space Shuttle launches, College Football, City Parades, Seasonal Festivals & Political Debates.
· Produced PSA Campaigns, Local & Regional Commercials for Clients.
NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR & WEB DESIGNER
Empire Distribution, Oviedo, FL / Sep 1999 – Nov 2003
· Upgrade and maintenance of all software clients.
· Upgrade and maintenance of all hardware systems
· Extensive Practical experience with all MS OS systems.
· Working familiarity with Linux, Unix, Unbutu and Mac OS systems.
Wholesale Nutrition Mega-store, Castleberry, FL / Aug 1999 – Dec 2002
· Webmaster and Graphic Designer for international Sales Site.
· Consultant for Athletic Clients on Health supplements and Nutritional needs.
· Processed and Shipped product Internationally for internet orders.
· Ordered and Managed Inventory of 500+ Health and Fitness products.
GRAPHICS LAB INSTRUCTOR & COMPUTER TECH
Indian River Community College, Fort Pierce, FL / Aug 1997 – Aug 1999
· Scheduling and organized Class Project, & Daily Assignments per the Course Professors.
· Lab Instructor for 3D Studio Max, Autocad R14, Adobe Photoshop, Premiere and Illustrator.
· IT for classroom Computer Systems & Networks.
HEAD FIELD TECH & WORKSTATION SPECIALIST
Quality Tech Computers, Port Saint Lucie, FL / Mar 1995 – Apr 1999
· Building and Programing high end Graphics Workstations.
· Onsite Installation & Repair for Clients.
Certified & experienced part 107 commercial drone pilot.
Experienced in Adobe CC, Final Cut and Avid. I am constantly expanding my knowledge base and skills.
Experienced in Multi-Camera shoots as well as working with a Production Truck on location.
20+ years of experience with Music Events and Public Events.
Thinking outside of the box to resolve complex problems and troubleshooting.
34+ years building, programming & repairing computer systems on multiple Os Platforms.
30 years of Managing Experience across several Industries.
UAS Remote Pilot (part 107 Commercial Drones)
INDIAN RIVER STATE COLLEGE
Fort Pierce, FL
Certification Part 107 Commercial Drone Pilots license (Oct 2017)
VALENCIA COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Certification Digital Media Technologies (Aug 2003)
FULL SAIL UNIVERSITY
A.A. Computer Animation (Apr 2001)
References available upon request
I have been in the industry since 1995.