Objective: To help the client achieve their vision in a quality, timely and cost efficient way.
Ariel, Zoey and Eli Too – Tween TV show 2008-2012
• Worked as a co-producer, developer, director, DP, and editor for Ariel, Zoey, and Eli Too. A nationally broadcast tween TV show focused on music, education and entertainment.
• Director for TV show, commercials, training videos and corporate videos.
• Editor for nationally broadcast TV show, commercials, training videos and corporate videos.
• DP and camera operator for feature films, national and regional commercials, corporate style videos that includes car running footage, role play, interviews, green screen shoots and video for company events, international music videos (i.e. Ozzy Osborne, Kid Rock, Aretha Franklin, Smashing Pumpkins, Peter Frampton etc.)
• Lighting gaffer for commercials, corporate videos, green screen shoots and video for corporate events.
• Grip and dolly grip
• Art Director for international music videos and commercials.
• Musician for international rock band. Duties included producing, editing, recording and playing guitar, keyboards and singing in live and studio productions.
Specs Howard School of Broadcast Arts 1986-1987
Went to tech school to learn broadcast radio and video. Skills learned included on air talent for radio, editing audio and video production including lighting, editing and camera operation.
• Director of Photography – worked with many camera formats including: 35mm film, 16mm film, HD video formats including 4k, 2k, and 1080p.
• Video Editor – experienced with applications including: Avid Media Composer, Final Cut X, Final Cut Pro 7, Apple Motion, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop.
• Audio Editor Recorder – experienced with applications including: Pro Tools, Apple Logic.