My objective within the work force is to find a position that has many different tasks to manage and can offer me greater opportunities for advancement.
Ground Control Orlando, FL 11/2010 – Present
-Customer service agent/Tech Support
• Answer inbound calls for Avid software authorization, and licensing assistance.
• Provide technical support and sales assistance, for Pro Tools software.
• Assist users in completing their product registration, for all Avid Products.
• Troubleshoot and configure studio systems.
Cox Radio Inc. Orlando, FL 9/2007 – 7/2011
• Record and edit vocal dialogue for commercials.
• Build and create commercials for various advertisers.
• Properly load commercial spots from all major advertising agencies
• Develop radio imaging for on-air promotions and contests.
• Properly plan, organize, and execute promotional events for advertisers.
• Interact with listeners of the station, and distribute promotional items.
• Organize all music surveys and radio requests (i.e. studio, on-line, etc.)
• Handle online contest by using Promo Suite.
• Assist with daily promotional operations and office duties
Apple Inc. Orlando, FL 8/2008 – 5/2009
• Presented solutions for customers needs and wants.
• Demonstrated features and benefits of various products.
• Assisted with meeting quotas and projected sales.
• Delivered the highest level of customer service skills.
Full Sail University Winter Park, FL 9/2005 - 6/2007
Bachelors of Science in Entertainment Business
• Best execution of a business plan.
• Studied all facets of executing a business within the entertainment realm.
Associates of Science in Recording Arts
• Perfect Attendance Award.
• Studied all major audio recording techniques for various projects.
• Proficient on Windows and Mac Operating Systems
• Knowledgeable of all software within Microsoft Office.
• 4 years of graphic/digital design with Macromedia Suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
• Understanding of all major office equipment (i.e. Copiers, Fax Machines, etc.)