OBJECTIVE: To obtain a challenging position which allows me to be creative, use my valuable technical experience and provide me with opportunity for growth or improvement.
EMPLOYMENT: Entravision Communications 2011 to Present Digital Producer Director Phoenix, AZ
• Coordinate with Corporate Entravision Digital Team, Local General Manager, News Directors, Programmers, Promotions and Sales teams as necessary to complete projects. Record, edit, graphics and creativity for videos.
• Identify, secure, prepare and update video content for online, mobile, and social networks. • Monitor, analyze and improve Key Performance Indicators. • Create a daily standard videos for website. • Manage content limitations on relevancy for Hispanics.
• Edit content for error free publications. • Assure accuracy and use of links, images and content are error free. • Provide value of local information and entertainment to our consumers. • Look for areas of improvement through creativity and data gathered. • Collaboration and communication tools used per client expectations • Be aware of the release of new tools and use them. • Responsible for assuring streaming servers remain active and running at all times.
Azteca America (UVM TV) 2010-2011 Production Manager Phoenix, AZ
• Create an ideas for spots, scripts, record, editing graphic/animation. • Designed, created and improved Id’s for the local station content management. • Collaborated with the network team to create company season spots. • Researched and analyzed data to make spots decisions. • Created animations for the channel, lower Thirds ads, community campaigns, cover special
events for network news. • Worked effectively with service team members, clients, and corporate clients.
MTV 3 (Hero Broadcasting) 2008-2010 Production Manager Phoenix, AZ
• Completed and managed tasks within the MTV Tr3s development guidelines. • Collaborated with a team to develop and implement a quality production. • Executed production ASAP. • Created animation logos and advertisement promos.
• Managed changes and alterations to video capsules while following protocol. • Participated in monthly meetings to discuss and implement project productions standards, • Worked effectively with service team members, clients, and corporate clients..
Canal 44 (Lotus TV) 2008-2009 Production Assistant Phoenix, AZ
• • • •
Collaborated with the team in all live productions. Master control, lighting, audio, switcher. Record and editing a spots for the clients. Worked effectively with service team members, clients, and corporate clients..
Freelance audio engineer in deferent’s recording studios 1998 – Present. • Pro Tools HD.
• Final Cut/ Motion • Avid • Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator/ After Effects • Cinema 4D • Maya/ Match Mover • Kinemac • Poser • Pro Animator • Camera operator • Lighting • Audio • Excellent communication skills • Fluent in Spanish • Able to multi-task and work independently or in a team environment • Motivated and detail oriented
Excellent references available upon request