As an active filmmaker with a BA in Film and Media Arts from American University, Jeff Warner holds a deep understanding of the industry and the filmmaking process. Throughout his undergraduate study he spent the majority of his free time volunteering on music videos and short films that took him all over the Northeast. His experience in pre-production and production has made him a valuable asset in both the office and on set. Furthermore, his passion for cinema studies, storytelling, and collaboration not only benefits his employers but the workplace as a whole.
SELECTED PRODUCTION EXPERIENCE
• Cinematographer. Short film: S.E.R.E., Washington, D.C. October 2011.
• Grip Intern. Lapine Grip Company (Jim Kwiatkowski). North Hollywood, CA. June 2011 – August 2011.
• Director/Cinematographer. Short film: Sebastian, Washington, D.C. April 2011.
• Cinematographer. Offset Productions. Music video: “Casualties of War,” by Topadalyne. Jamaica, Queens, New York. November 2010.
• Videographer. American University, School of Arts and Sciences, Washington, D.C. October 2010 – April
• Key Grip. SEEFILMS LLC. Corporate short film. Brooklyn, New York. October 2010.
• Director. Short film: Adrift. Syracuse, New York. November 2009.
• Key Grip. SEEFILMS LLC. Short film: Beyond the Door. Newark, New Jersey. October 2009.
• Key Grip. Chain Gang Productions. Music Video: “Graffiti,” by Papoose. Brooklyn, New York. March 2009.
• Key Grip. Chain Gang Productions. Music Video: “Real Niggas’ Always Finish Last,” by Papoose. Long Island,
New York. February 2009.
• Key Grip. Chain Gang Productions, SEEFILMS LLC. Music Video: “Negative Thinking,” by Smash Brothers.
Syracuse, New York. October 2008.
• Videographer. Band documentary: Colors in the Air. Buffalo, New York. 2008.
• Documentary-Series Proposal: The Bearded Bastards. American University. Washington, D.C. April 2012.
• Co-Producer. Chain Gang Productions. Short film: Flowerbomb. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. April 2009.
OTHER MEDIA EXPERIENCE
• Audio and Video Technician, Woods Crew – The Chautauqua Institution, Chautauqua, New York. June 2012 –September 2012.
• Media/Editing Assistant, Media Production Center – American University. Washington, DC. February 2012 – May 2012.
• Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Excel, iCal • Cinematography, Grip and Electric