Over 25 years experience, 1992 – (2012) TRAVELING ALL OVER THE WORLD as Drum Tech, Guitar Tech, Stage Manager and
Production Manager for Rock Bands, Solo Artists, Festivals and special events. Also setting up Stages, Backline, lighting, Audio and Video equipment.
For the past two (2) years, I also have worked for a Los Angeles Catholic High School, (Bishop Mora Salisian College Preparatory in Maintenance, Painting, repare work, janitorial work, and general help as needed.
Please find some of my references, for the past 10 years, with different Artists and Bands, tours,Festivals and special events in the following, so that you can get a better idea of my previous activities:
(2002 – 2012) (Production Manager / Tour Manager / Stage Manager
* Ricardo Arjona. Stage Manager, Metamorfosis World Tour 2012-2013
* Christian Castro Production Manager, USA, Mexico & South America 2011
*Julio Iglesias Production Manager, Spain Tour August, 2011
* Los Temerarios Production Manager US & Mexico Tour, 2010 – 2011
* Beto Cuevas Production Manager US Tour 2010
* Julio Iglesias Production Manager 2009 – 2010 “Starry Nights World Tour”
* Paulina Rubio USA & Spain May – August 2007 Tour Manager.
* Alejandro Sanz South America & Mexico January – May 2006 Cargo and
* Julieta Venegas Mexico, Central & South America, Puerto Rico & USA 1994,
2004 & 2006 Production Manager.
* Julio Iglesias Europe, Canada & USA March – October 2004.
* Juanes Production Manager, 2002 – 2009 Three (3) World Tours.
Including Festivals in the USA, Latin America, Spain & Europe.