Union City, New Jersey
I am looking for a position where my technical knowledge of digital-based workflows can be an invaluable asset and where I can pursue my passion for visual effects and motion graphics.
- May 2010 - Present: Full-Time Offline/Online Editor for perceptional production
- Sept. 2008 - May 2010: Full-Time Assistant Online Editor at Follow Productions
Supervisor: Ryan Schoonmaker p: (845) 677-9932
- Video Editing: AVID, Adobe Premiere, Autodesk‘s Smoke and FCP.
- Color Correction and Conforming: AVID Symphony, FCP with Apple's COLOR,
Adobe Premiere/After Effects with Synthetic Aperture's Color Finesse, DaVinci Resolve,
- Conform Formatting: EDL, AAF, XML and Adobe’s Dynamic Link.
- Video Encoding & Output: Media Encoder, Sorenson Squeeze,
QT Pro, Apple's Compressor, OpenDCP & video i/o equipment.
- Mechanical Operation and Setup: Sony SRW-5500, Sony HDW-1800 CineAlta HDCAM,
Sony’s DVW-A510 Digital Betacam editing player, Sony J-30SDI Compact Betacam Series Player,
AVID, AJA and Black Magic i/o’s, General computer hardware replacement & maintenance.
- Graphic Design, Composition & Animation: AVID Symphony, FCP & Apple’s Motion,
Adobe Creative Suite, Autodesk Maya & Smoke, Maxon's Cinema 4D.
- 3D Modeling, Texturing & Animation: Autodesk Maya and Maxon's Cinema 4D.
- Web: HTML editing using Adobe Dreamweaver, animation and HTML Editing using Adobe Flash
- Editor and roto-scope artists for a Martin Codax marketing video produced by Hunter PR -
- 3D logo placement, texturing and animation created for Foundation Content - September 2013
- Editor, colorist and vfx artist for infomercial parody called ‘Blackertone’ produced by
The Coddett Project, LLC. - August 2013
- Animation for a pitch video produced as a an animated mood board by Centron - August 2012
- Production, Editing, 3D modeling, animation, texturing, lighting and graphic composites for
2 product development promotional sales videos. The product is called “Eco-PlugTM” -
April 2011 & Feb 2012
- Colorist and vfx artists for an unreleased independent film called “MUTTNIK”, produced by
Underdog Flicks LLC. - 2009
- B.A. SUNY Purchase, 2008
Major: Media, Society & The Arts (concentration in Photographic and Video production)
- Research/production intern for teale-edwards productions - July 2008
- An internship at Goldcrest Post New York August-September 2008
*References are available upon request
I have been in the industry since 2008.