Photography and Media Consultant
W o r k E x p e r i e n c e
DANNY PEREZ PHOTOGRAPHY - Los Angeles, CA
Photography and Media Consultant – Current
• Corporate branding and digital marketing
• Clients/Brands include: Kia, Pepsi, Dodge, Chevrolet, Time Warner, Heineken, Herbal Essences, DirecTV,
Elton John, Ricky Gervais, Tom Brady, Motley Crue, and Bootsy Collins
• Social media integration and SEO
• Wildlife Photography featured on Discovery Channel and Times Journal Magazine
• Conceptual Photography for Herbie Hancock, The Deluxe Vinyl Edition / “The Imagine Project”
BISCUIT FILMWORKS - Los Angeles, CA
Media Supervisor 08/2010 – 04/2012
• Post-Production Supervisor (Director's Cuts, Editorial, Sound, Color Correction, Score, and Visual Effects)
• Staff-Tech Support (Creating solutions for interoffice communication and information management)
• Web Support (Overseeing website changes and new development)
• New Digital Media Strategies (Web and Mobile)
FORM - Los Angeles, CA
Media Supervisor / 11/2006 – 08/2010
• Redesign of DVD director reels & all sales materials, graphic slate design.
• Creation of new media department including equipment purchases and personnel staffing for faster more efficient &
streamlined media outlay.
• Creating new digital library for company, archiving source materials, & directors reels.
A BAND APART COMMERCIALS & MUSIC VIDEOS - Los Angeles, CA
Media Manager / 9/2001 - 6/2006
• Successful commercial, music video and television production company, a subsidiary of Quentin Tarantino’s movie company. Manage all phases and processes of DVD production including Authoring, Encoding, Menu Design, Subtitles, Special Features, DVD-ROM.
• Responsible for re-imaging of company logo, website, and visual materials. Created new animated title cards for director reels and special corporate in-house materials.
• Worked directly w/ directors: John Landis, Quentin Tarantino, Robert Rodriguez, John Woo, Tim Burton, Renny Harlin, Darren Aronofsky, Wayne Isham, Nigel Dick, McG, Chris Applebaum, & Phil Harder.
MTV NETWORKS / MTV 2 - Los Angeles, CA
Film Editor / 9/2004 - 10/2004
• Editor of promotional spots for upcoming
FULL SAIL SCHOOL OF FILM & VIDEO PRODUCTION
Winter Park, Florida / 9/98 - 8/01
• Associate Degree
MIAMI DADE COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Miami, Florida / 9/96 - 6/98
• Associate Degree – Graphic Design
• Music Composer
• Software: Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio Pro, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
• Vast musical library & great appreciation of all music
• Bilingual (English & Spanish)
I have been in the industry since 1999.