A seasoned professional with over 25 years of national and international news, sports, commercial, document try and film production experience. Wide range of available camera packages including two Sony FS7's (the M1 and M2 version), Sony A7s II mirrorless camera/Ronin S Gimbal, F55, and DJI Mavic Pro 4K drone.
My clients include multiple large corporate clients, National Geographic, Discovery, NOVA, NASCAR, NBC Sports, NFL Network, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Red Bull Media Group, and the American Cancer Society.
My experience includes going on-location and finding the best "look angle" for an interview set-up. I am comfortable setting up a great looking and sounding interview. My lighting kit includes Kino Flo soft light, Arri 300, Arri 150, DedoLight, (3) Bi-color battery-powered LED lights and all the stands, gels, and patterns needed. I can "one man band" it for simple interview audio or I know several local good audio guys that can assist me. I know how to shoot b-roll to give you enough coverage for the edit. I have my federal FAA and North Carolina state certifications for commercial UAS ("Drone") operation and I fly a DJI Mavic Pro 4K drone.
- Sony PXW-FS7 M2 Super 35 Camera (HD or 4K recording)
- Sony PXW-FS7 Super 35 Camera (HD or 4K recording)
- Sony Alpha A7s II
- Ronin S Gimbal
- Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 Lens
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 Lens
- Canon 16-35mm f/2.8 Lens
- Rokinon Xeen 50mm T1.5 CINE Prime Lens
- Metabones Ultra Speed Adapter
- (4) 128GB XQD Memory Cards
- (2) 16GB XQD Memory Cards
- Single Wheel Follow Focus
- Canon 5D Mk III
- DJI Mavic Pro 4K Drone
- Also have access to: Canon C300, Panasonic AG-AF100
- Dana Dolly w/ 8′ straight track
- Lighting Kit: Kino Flo 2’4 Bank, Arri 300 & 150, DedoLight, (3) Bi-color LED lights, gels, patterns, dimmers
- Audio Kit: Sound Devices 633 mixer/recorder, 5 Lectronsonics wireless systems, Sanken & Tram lav mics
I have been in the industry since 1992.