A seasoned professional with over 25 years of national and international news, sports, commercial, document try and film production experience. Wide range of available camera packages including Sony FS7, F5, F55, Cannon C300, and DJI Mavic Pro 4K drone.
My clients include National Geographic, Discovery, NOVA, NASCAR, NBC Sports, NFL Network, ABC News, PGA Tour Productions, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Red Bull Media Group, American Cancer Society.
My experience includes going on-location and finding the best "look angle" for an interview set-up. I am comfortable setting up a great looking and sounding interview. My lighting kit includes Kino Flo soft light, Arri 300, 150, DedoLight, and all the stands, gels, and patterns needed. I can "one man band" it for simple interview audio or I know several local good audio guys that can assist me. I know how to shoot b-roll to give you enough coverage for the edit. I have my federal FAA and North Carolina state certifications for commercial UAS ("Drone") operation and I fly a DJI Mavic Pro 4K drone.
- Sony PXW-FS7 Super 35 Camera (HD or 4K recording)
- Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 Lens
- Canon 70-200mm f/2.8 Lens
- (2) 128GB XQD Memory Cards
- Single Wheel Follow Focus
- Canon 5D Mk III
- DJI Mavic Pro 4K Drone
- Also have access to: Canon C300, Panasonic AG-AF100, Panasonic GH4 4KDSLR
- Dana Dolly w/ 8′ straight track
- Lighting Kit: Kino Flo 2’4 Bank, Arri 300 & 150, DedoLight, gels, patterns, dimmers
- Audio Kit: Sound Devices 633 mixer/recorder, 5 Lectronsonics wireless systems, Sanken & Tram lav mics
I have been in the industry since 1992.
These are a few segments of video projects that I did the lighting, camerawork, and sound for.