I have a strong education and experience background in all aspects of audio engineering including:
• B.M., Music Production and Engineering, Berklee College of Music, Boston, MA
• 9+ years of audio engineering experience
• Highly skilled in the use of ProTools, Digital Performer, Nuendo, Logic, Reason, Cubase, Ableton, ADR, Foley, SE, BGM, and MIDI
• Extensive experience in editing, mixing, and mastering
• Ability to effectively manage complex projects
• Skilled in building and maintaining strong client relations
Throughout my professional and academic careers, I have consistently driven myself to meet challenges and achieve goals, both as an individual and in team environments. I thrive in challenging, results-oriented environments, and it is these qualities that attract me to the highly competitive and exciting career in video gaming.
As a highly motivated, results-oriented individual, I have a strong desire to exceed expectations and deliver the extra effort necessary to achieve project and organizational goals. With my strong educational background, combined with diverse professional working experience, I am confident in my ability to make a positive contribution to your organization. Further, I have an insatiable passion for sound, music, and video games.