A People's Art Revolution founded on the belief to foster unity among the professional artists of Two Moon Creative and to raise public consciousness about the value of the artists who occupy, and their contributions to the City of Portland.
Conferring with producers, performers, and others to determine and achieve the desired sound for a production, such as a musical recording or a film.
• Setting up, testing and adjusting recording equipment for recording sessions and live performances; tearing down equipment after event completion.
• Regulating volume level and sound quality during recording sessions, using control consoles.
• Preparing for recording sessions by performing activities such as selecting and setting up microphones.
• Mixing and editing voices, music, and taped sound effects for live performances and for prerecorded events, using sound mixing boards.
• Synchronizing and equalizing prerecorded dialogue, music, and sound effects with visual action of motion pictures or television productions, using control consoles.
Music Correspondent: Schedule live performances for clients. Network with venue operators, music promoters and other booking agents. Handle all financial matters in connection with the date and coordinate the scheduling logistics.