I have worked in commercial arts and entertainment since graduating from the Art Institute of Los Angeles in 2006 in Multi Media Animation. In the past I have been hired as a creative director, creating storyboards and previsualization for story design, character design, animation, and motion graphics.
• Excellent experience in designing animated/feature films storyboarding
• Sound knowledge of designing software and hardware (Maya, 3D Max and Shake)
• Profound knowledge of animation and movement
• Ability to develop storyboard and convey message effectively
• Ability to design and maintain compliance to production schedule
• Able to create highly detailed storyboards that need special efx
• Proficient with digital storyboard software Photoshop
• Strong drawing and posing skills
• Familiarity with principles of animation; emotion, acting, movement
In Los Angeles I’ve worked for various accounts such as Twitch Prime (Amazon), Nickelodeon, ATT, Sprint, Toyota, E Network, LA Fitness, music artist Mietal Dohan as well as the director of Sharknado Anthony Ferrante for Hello Hero. In Feb 2020 of this year I just completed directing and storyboarding an animated music video for Boy Boy West Coast with over 133k views in one week. I am known among many creative directors for delivering visuals so fast with unexpectedly high detailed storyboards.
I have been in the industry since 2004.