Sacramento State University graduate with a background in Communication and Digital Media targeting a position for Production Assistant.
Bachelor of Arts in Communication Concentration: Digital Media California State University, Sacramento, May 2012
Computer Skills: Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere CS5.5, Microsoft Office
Intern, Religious Coalition for Cable Television, Sacramento, CA, Spring 2012
• Edited various television programs using Final Cut Pro and Motion. Applied color correction, modified sound, and kept continuity for each episode broadcasted.
• Filmed numerous interviews, framing camera shots, checking focus, zoom, and panning subjects being interviewed.
• Acted as gaffer for adjusting back lights and key lights according to the position of the subject. Also operated the light board.
• Acted as floor director, walking guests through the interview process. Worked with technical director monitoring cameras, microphones, and lighting. Cued guests and interviewers to start and finish interviews according to shooting schedule.
Intern, Datebook Sacramento Webpage, Sacramento, CA, Summer 2012
• Controlled boom microphone during hour-long interviews. Monitored sound on external recorders for all interviewees. Fine-tuned volume levels, distance of microphone, and microphone direction according to the subject.
• Staged lighting for interviews, moving and adjusting light exposure depending on the subjects’ reflection and surroundings. Used gaffing materials, such as lighting softeners, dimmers, and gels to create various moods of lighting.
• Manned DSLR cameras, altering aperture, ISO levels, and shutter speeds in conjunction with lighting. Used tri-pod to set up camera angle and distance.
Director of Photography, Senior Practicum, Sacramento, CA, Spring 2012
• Assembled, leveled, and operated dolly.
• Set up lighting using LED light kits.
• Manned DSLR camera set-up, placement, and operation.