With fifteen years of diversified professional product marketing/sales experience, I excel at developing trusting and lasting professional relationships with my client. I enjoy the fast pace and personal interaction that occurs with production and LIVE events. Meeting new people and embracing new challenges is what drives my success and love of life.
The following are description of my personal strengths/qualities that propel my success:
• Very approachable nature • Self-starter • Enjoy meeting people and talking • Very personable and enthusiastic • Great attitude • See jobs through to completion
• Work independently and as part of a team to reach the goals of the promotion • Energetic and outgoing • Ability to relate to all types of people • Professional
• Accustomed to long workdays • Adapt readily in demanding environments • Confident in my own abilities • Enthusiastic learner and excited to be challenged
• Diversified professional product marketing/sales experience • Excel at developing trusting and lasting professional relationships with my client • Goal oriented
• Highly results-driven • Punctual • Maintain eye contact with customers and clients • Reliable • I keep a smile on my face when things get tough!
LIVE PRODUCTION: ESPN, NBC Sports, FOX Sports, CBS Sports, Raycom Media, Windfall Productions, UFC, and XFC
• Booth Coordinator/Stage Manager • Camera Assist
• 1st and Ten Spotter • Utility • RF (radio frequency) assist • Director Assistant/Operations Manager Assistant on production during sporting events
PROJECTS • 2015
Producer/Account Manager: Clever Underdogs and Curry Hot Productions
• Line Producer • Contract Negotiations
• Video Productions • Scripting
• Project and Operations Management • Client and Public Relations
• Location Scouting • Conceptual Development
• Web and Graphic Design • Payroll/Bookkeeping
Production Assistant: Cream Productions and Campus Films Inc.
• Production Assistant for film crew on a five day shoot for a documentary on an unsolved murder involving a football player on the University of Kentucky campus in the early 1990’s. Traveled with crew for five days to assist with knowledge of the state of Kentucky, connecting crew with University of Kentucky staff, scouting B roll, gaining access to locations, and being primary contact person for local law enforcement and the University of Kentucky while we conducted interviews and filmed.
Promotional Model/Brand Ambassador Representative for:
• Chevy Racing Team Performance Product Specialist • Chevy National Team Performance Team Lead and Product Specialist • 8 Days Promotions • About Face Models • Accent Talent • Adalente Live • Aspen Marketing • Assist Marketing • ATN Promo • Attack Marketing • BARetc • CMG Models and Talent • Dynamic Events & Promotions • Encore • Eventpro Strategies • Event Models and Talent • EventPro Strategies • Experience Marketing • Extreme Marketing Promotions • Front Row Event Promotion • Geometry • Go Gorilla Media • Hollywood’s Productions • INDPLS Promotions • Marquee Image Models • MKTGInc. • Mosaic • Ogilvy Action • Productions Plus • PromoStaffing Inc • PS Stearns Promotions • Push Models and Talent • The Vanet Agency
• The Chevy Performance Racing Team Tour Product Specialist 2014 • Chevrolet Performance National Team • GM Fleet • Dodge RAM • Chrysler • Mercedes Benz
• 2015 American Football Coaches Association (AFCA) hosted by Under Armour • AllState Football Tailgate Tour • Color Run • NASCAR Fan Fest • NSRA Nationals • NASCAR • NCAA Big 10 Championships • US Nationals: NHRA • Super Chevy • GIE Fleet Commercial: GMC and Chevy • US Air Force Vapor Special Ops Supercar
• Diageo brands: (• Johnnie Walker • Crown Royal • J&B • Buchanan's • Windsor • Bushmills • Smirnoff • Ciroc • Kettle One) • Captain Morgan • Baileys • Guiness • Tangueray • Red Stripe • Tusker • Bell • Serengeti • Senator Keg • Harp • Kilkenny • Foundry • Sterling Vineyards • Rosenblum Cellars • Beaulieu Vineyard • Justerini & Brooks • Jim Beam • Barefoot wines • EPPA Sangria • Dos Equis • Coldcock Whiskey • Jameson • Absolute Vodka • American Born Moonshine
• SodaStream • Mosaic • Eckrich • Marlboro • E Swisher • Citicard • Chase • Exxon Mobil • Dixon Golf • Aurellius • Veet Wax • Nabisco • Modelez • AXE • M&M
Director of Marketing and Sales: Main Event Sports Radio WLOU 1350AM/104.7FM 2012- Current
• Advertising and Sponsorship package sales • Obtain Live remote locations
• Secure interviews with professional/college agents/athletes for broadcast • Social media marketing development and maintenance
• Marketing cooperation development • Company promotions development
• Bring sponsors on location to broadcasts • Maintain relationships with sponsors
PROJECTS AND SKILLS
48 Hour Film Project • Event Management • Team Lead • Special events development and coordination • Lead generation • Bartender • Donor development and Non-profit fund development • Product marketing, Sports marketing, Event marketing • Product launch • Project management • Client development • Key client relationships • Television, radio, and film production • Visual merchandising • Elite Athlete recruitment • Marketing strategy development. • Certified Personal Trainer: Lifestyle Management Coach for fitness and weight loss • Indiana Alcohol/Tobacco License • Marketing and Community Relations Director Velocity Sports Performance • Costume Character • Emcee • Mayoral Campaign Metro Louisville, Kentucky: Field Director/Office • Manager Developed speeches and talking points for candidate, volunteers, staff, and supporters • Managed 10-30 volunteers in our call center • Spoke at forums when candidate wasn’t available • Schedule speaking engagements and outreach opportunities • Volunteer coordinator and college intern recruitment • Neighborhood canvasing alongside candidate through neighborhoods • Strategies for GOTV • Developed field plan
• Indiana University, Bloomington • University of Louisville
Sports Marketing and Management Pre-Law and Economics
Thesis: “Exploitation of College Athlete’s”
I have been in the industry since 2010.