Photographer, Videographer, Audio Engineer
Objective To pursue the field of Audio Engineering, work in a variety of settings in the post-production/audio production/video arts industry, and enhance my skills, contribute my abilities and gain knowledge in all aspects of the audio/visual entertainment field. Qualifications Summary
• Excellent working knowledge in the setup of audio equipment: Multi-channel analog and digital soundboards, amplifiers, microphones, loudspeakers, and related audio technology.
• Avid Adobe CS6 After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop User
• Internet proficient, Certified Pro Tools Operator, Pro Tools experience, basic knowledge of recording studio operations, broadcasting experience, audio encoding/decoding, multi-track board operation, music production, audio engineering, CD authoring.
• Complete knowledge and usage of: Windows Applications and Macintosh OS
• Excellent organization and communication skills.
• Strong work ethic, highly motivated and self-disciplined.
Education Media Tech Institute, Houston, TX Graduate Class of 2012 – Certificate for Recording Arts, Certificate for Pro Tools Operator