To obtain an internship during summer 2013.
Clarkson University, Potsdam, NY 2012-2013
Master of TESOL
Payap University, Chiangmai, Thailand 2011-present
St Mary’s college of Maryland, MD 2010(Jan-May)
Bachelor of Arts degree in English Communication, International College
Payap University, Chiangmai, Thailand 2006-2011
Associated Bachelor of Arts degree in English Education
Yuxi Normal University , Yuxi, CHINA 2005-2008
Supply Chain and Marketing Projects
Global Supply ChainManagement Simulation –Mobile PhoneManufacturer Fall 2012
• Demand forecasting via model implementation which acquire demand and standard deviation
• Reduced safety stock and lead time via the choice of vendors
• Determined the proper mobile device to be produced and would gain marketshare.
• Decreased cost by selecting suppliers both in US or outsourcing abroad.
LINKS - Direct a virtual company that produces “set-top boxes” Spring 2013
• Improve firm’s overall market, operating and financial performance via the operation of supplies, manufactures, distributors, retailers and end-users.
• Learned how to work and communicate within a global team.
• Cultivated communication ability via work with global team.
Marketstrat Marketing Simulation- Electronics Manufacture Fall 2012
• Electronic product design and launch based on comprehensive analysis of market.
• Design strategies to improve firm’s overall performance according to the market fluctuation and long-term development direction.
KANG HUI TRAVEL SERVICE Co. LTD (Kunming CHINA) Summer 2006
• Assisted in dealing with market information collection, collect customer survey, VISA application and traveling route design.
• Cultivated leadership potential, communication skills and organizational ability.
YOUTH TRAINING CENTRE (Yuxi CHINA) Summer 2007
• Instruct (pre-intermediate) English in language centre.
• Strengthened teaching skills and communication ability.
Honors & ExtracurricularActivities
• 2nd Place of the Outlook English Talent Competition (adult group) in Yuxi in July, 2006.
• 3rd Place of the “CCTV Cup” English Speaking Contest awarded by Yuxi Normal University in September, 2006.
•2nd Prize Academic Scholarship awarded by Yuxi Normal University 2006.
• Vice President Assistant of Students Union in Yuxi Normal University, 2006-2007.
• 1st Honor of Annual Academic Excellence awarded by Payap University in August, 2009.
• 2nd Honor of Annual Academic Excellence awarded by Payap University in August, 2010.
• Volunteered as a Chinese-English translator in the 1st China-ASEAN Youth Forum during August 10th-15th, 2006, Fuxian Lake, China.
• Volunteered in St. Mary’s Soup Kitchen during spring semester of 2010 at St Mary’s City, MD, USA.
• Volunteered as a Chinese-English-Thai translator at Chiang Mai GMS Fair during October 7th-10th, 2010, Chiang Mai, Thailand.
• Awarded by Chiang Mai Chamber of Commerce as outstanding service as a Chinese-English-Thai translator at Chiang Mai GMS Fair during October 7th-10th, 2010.
• Volunteered in Lanna dog rescue centre and organic farm on Payap Community Service Day, Chiang Mai, Thailand.
Technical & Personal Skills
• Familiar with customer service transactions, obtaining customer information
• Efficient in tasks in tasks requiring planning, organizing and detail
• Demonstrate patience and remain calm during busy periods.
• Commitment and punctuality. Adaptable and responsible
• Rich international experience which enable specialized in international affairs.
• Enjoyed Tennis, Soccer, Softball, sailing, Community service, Guitar.
• Native in Mandarin, proficient in English and intermediate fluently in Thai.
• Highly efficient in Microsoft(Words, Excel and Power point)
• Obtained the Qualifications of Junior Middle School Teacher in China.