Jeff Gehlert is a Producer, Composer, and Sound Designer whose work has been featured on The Voice, MTV, Bravo, Showtime, Starbucks, UFC, National Geographic, ABC, and many others. After working for the historic Bearsville Studios in Woodstock, NY, Jeff returned to Columbus, OH where he started Allegro Media Design: a boutique audio production firm specializing in original music, jingles, and sound design for cartoons, tv, and film.
• Original music featured on NBC's The Voice, Showtime, UFC’s “Ultimate Insider”, TLC's What Not to Wear, MTV's Girl Code, National Geographic, Bravo's Interior Therapy, Starbucks and more.
• Composed music and lyrics for a new Fox animated pilot
• Sound Design for 2 feature films, an indie film trailer, and dozens of cartoons and commercials
• Exclusive provider of sound effects for Adobe's Captivate software.
• Produced voice over for Starbucks’ world-wide barista training
• Audio Post and music for Facebook’s Business Trainer video series
• Served as Multimedia Producer for the re-working of the drug education program in Ohio.
• Audio Post and Media Dev for Macy's, Wendy's, Johnson & Johnson, McGraw Hill and others
I have been in the industry since 2004.