I recently moved to Burbank in search of work in film and television. My college courses of study were Radio Television Broadcasting and Advertising but I am more eager to get my feet wet behind the camera. Since my experience is limited I have added my course discriptions below.
San Diego City College, 2009 – 2011
Program: Radio and Television Broadcasting Communications
· Television Studio Operations
Operating HD Studio Cams, Lighting, Chording, Miching guests, Soundroom Operations, and Control Room Operations.
· Performance for Television
Acting for commmerials, Talkshow Hosting
· Radio and Television News Writing
Re-wrote wire copy for television and radio.
· The TV News Field Report
Story research, camera set-up, slating tapes, miching, chording, White Balancing, Location Scouting, Editing Tape to Tape and with Final Cut Pro.
· Radio News Production in collaboration with KSDS, Jazz 88.3, San Diego City Stories
· Acting for Film and Television
Art Institute of California – San Diego, 2003 – 2005
· Adobe Photoshop: Classes I - V
· Adobe Illustrator: Classes I - III
· Concept Design
· Color Theory
· Photography: Classes I - III
· Business for Advertising
· Life Drawing
· Perspective Drawing
· Art History