2345 Sage Apt 427, Houston, TX 77056
Phone: 248-346-1346 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
-15+ years’ experience in all phases of production, pre-production, production management, production coordinator, scheduling and project budgeting. These proficiencies include film, video, commercial, web, music, live video production and emerging media. I am well versed in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Avid, Adobe CS6, DSLR cameras, digital and tape based professional cameras.
Production Manager, The PNM Group
- Manage all digital media, assets and digital projects/campaigns, including training campaigns, recruiting campaigns, change in work place initiatives, email marketing, and video marketing.
- Managed multiple campaigns across several platforms including print, video and web.
- Draft proposals for potential clients, as well as participate in pitch meetings and presentations.
- Project manager for large projects for various types of businesses including manufacturing, finance and broadcast.
- Hired cast and crew, and coordinated multiple shoots. I have managed production and crews for many projects.
- Knowledge of website marketing, design feasibility, and technical outline.
- Clients include: City of Detroit, DCIIA, Ernst and Young, Fidelity Investments, Hewitt Associates, Montana Public Employee Retirement Board, Pimco, and Western Asset.
Director of Photography, LaVelle Media
-Serve as a network level cameraman. I am highly experienced in video production, lighting, audio, directing and multi-camera setups.
-Managed all aspects of on location shoots for clients such as ABC, CBS and NBC News, Dateline NBC, Fox Sports, ESPN, CNN, CNBC, Oprah, The Montel Williams Show, Geraldo Live, Peter Nielsen Enterprises and many more.
Photojournalist / Editor, WDIV- NBC 4 - Detroit, Ml.
-Shoot and edit news, sports and video essays.
-Operate microwave equipment in live trucks, satellite trucks and helicopter.
-Edit on linear/non-linear editing equipment in the field and at the station.
-Operate Flir gyro-stabilized camera in the helicopter.
-Additional responsibilities include field producing, gathering of information and managing content for various news and sports assignments as well as script approval.
Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, MI.
B.A.A., Broadcast and Cinematic Arts, Minor: Business Administration, 1995.
I have been in the industry since 1994.