Script Consultant Smash To: Script Consulting (STSC) 02/2014 - Present
- Launched company to help producers, writers, and directors achieve the completion of projects.
- Manage the development of: outlines, treatments, bibles, pitch material, feature and short scripts.
- STSC website: smashtoconsulting.com
Instructor F+W MEDIA, Screenwriters University 03/2014 – Present
- Teach two screenwriting courses: Dramatic Feature and Logline & One Sheet.
- Create original lesson plans and lectures for four-week classes.
- Produce 40 min. online tutorials: Building Act I, Feature Blueprint, Breaking Story.
Script Reader F+W MEDIA, The Writers Store 03/2009 – Present
- Provided feature script coverage.
- Analysis includes: logline, summary, plot, pace, character, dialogue, emotional graph.
Co-Producer/Writer NUVOtv/FUSE, Knockout: Season 2 12/2014 - 04/2015
- 7 episodes, aired weekly. ½ hr. (154 minutes), season 3 in development.
- Created show format and wrote voice over narration.
- Story Producer duties included conducting interviews with talent, designing story lines.
- Managed network notes, working with post-production supervisor and editors to build fine cuts.
VO Writer ANIMALS/MERGE PRODUCTIONS., Beast 05/2015 - 06/2015
- Aired car commercial for Rezvani Motors, viewable at Rezvanimotors.com
- Wrote voice over narration.
Writer/Consultant NUVOtv, Knockout: Season 1 03/2014 - 05/2014
- 7 episodes, aired weekly. ½ hr. (154 minutes)
- Collaborated with editor and executive producer to shape narrative storyline.
- Wrote voice over narration.
Writer NUVOtv, Emerging Latino Filmmaker Showcase: Seasons 1 & 2 12/2013 and 05/2014
- Wrote narration for Host, Gina Rodriguez (Jane the Virgin).
- Each season “event” comprised 3 short films and1 feature length film.
Ghost Writer CAI STUDIOS, Feature sci-fi/thriller Project 09/2013 – 10/2014
- Collaborated with director/producer to develop the short script, produced spring ‘14.
- Developed outline and the wrote feature script.
Co-Producer/Writer ALL POINTS BULLETIN, Banned Kickstarter Videos 09/2013 - 11/2013
- Co-creator of four web based mockumentary-style Kickstarter videos.
- Google Glasses for Helen Keller, Kriss Cross, Z Cavaricci, Send Elian to Euro Disney.
Writer MIGHTY TREEHOUSE, Dome 02/2012 - 02/2013
- Hired to create story bible, outline and treatment for sci-fi digital series, 12 eps. /10 min. each.
- Penned the short script “sizzle” to successfully acquire Kickstarter financing, 80k.
- Collaborated with show creator/3D artist, Brandon Fayette (Star Trek, Super 8).
Story Consultant DRAGON EYE FILMS, feature script 10/2012 - 12/2013
- Designed a 9-week coursework to develop the story outline and treatment.
- Conducted weekly face-to-face meetings online and in person.
Story Consultant MAMITAS, feature film (109. Min) 09/2011 - 07/2012
- Read script and provided notes during development process.
- Played in AMC theaters.
- LA Film Festival, nominated, Best Narrative Feature.
- Black Reel Awards 2012, nominated, Best Film.
- CHAPMAN UNIVERSITY: Screenwriting, Masters of Fine Arts
- CAL STATE UNIVERSITY, LONG BEACH: Film Production, Bachelors of Arts
- SAN FRANCISCO STATE UNIVERSITY: Film/TV Studies, Associate of Arts
- SAN FRANCISCO FILM ARTS FOUNDATION, Feature Screenwriting Program
- BONA FIDE PRODUCTIONS, Internship under Producers, Ron Yerxa, Albert Berger.
- DANIEL L. PAULSON PRODS, Internship under Daniel Paulson and Steve Kennedy.
Feature Screenplay Competitions
- A/Exposure - Winner, co-writer
- Script P.I.M.P. – Finalist, co-writer
- Script Pipeline - Finalist, writer
- BlueCat - Semi-finalist, writer
- Scriptapalooza - Quarter-finalist, writer
- PAGE Int’l - Quarter-finalist, writer
Short Film Festival Screenings:
- Newport Beach (Mall Cops, 20 min) co-writer
- Director's Guild of America (Mall Cops), co-writer
- Washougal, (Neland Circle, 20 min) writer
- Daytona Beach, (Neland Circle) writer